𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

↝ MΣSSΣD ШITH THΣ ШRΩΠG βITCH

GUYS SUCK. Especially psychotic ones. Hisaki wanted nothing more than to punch a particular nutjob before her. She noticed that he kept following her wherever she went for a while now, and despite her efforts, she couldn't seem to shake him off peacefully. As much as the girl "likes" having company, she didn't want some asshole that followed her every move.

"You know," Haru blocked her path, finally confronting her. "I'm the only one who'll ever talk to you, so why not-"

"I have homework to do. Get lost you piece of shit." Hisaki interrupted. God, he's such a nuisa- what the fawk is going on with him?

Life lesson: it's not a good idea to insult a mentally unstable middle schooler who also happens to be a stalker.

Haru's expression shifted into a furious look, and he grabbed her wrist harshly.

"Hey now, that's a little rude to decline your FRIEND isn't it?" He hissed through gritted teeth, tightening his grip. "I was being so kind and this is what you repay me with? Do I have to teach you manners?" He scoffed. "I guess the rumors are true, your mother was a whore, ditching you to live with another man. No wonder you turned out this way."

Shimura froze.

"Do I have to teach you how to behave, little girl?" A young girl was tied to a chair in a room of metal and gray. Syringes with bright green liquids and bubbling mixtures rested on a stand. A man with a large figure crouched down in front of the trembling child.

"And I thought you were better than that."

"Aww, look! She's so precious isn't she? Grow up well, mommy's right behind you."

"That's a bit of a stretch isn't it?" She stared at him dead in the eyes, her patience all eaten up. "I just talked to you today, you creep. I don't even wanna be your friend. And my mother was not a whore you two-finger fucking short stick asshole. Grow out of your sick fantasy!"

"Why you-," Haru dragged her by the arm into a dark alley. "maybe I should- huh?" He peered at the girl in confusion. She stopped walking and clenched her fists. At lightning speed, her first connected to his jaw, ultimately knocking him out... and causing a fresh bruise to the face.

Hisaki turned away from the unconscious boy lying on the floor. "Good thing no one's here." She huffed. "I should've done that earlier." She smiled wryly. Hisaki inconspicuously walked back into the street. Due to her moment of satisfaction, she missed an ash blonde staring at the scene in front of him, mouth agape.

"What the hell did I just witness?"

***