𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

↝ IT'S TIMΣ

 HISAKI CRUMPLED UP YET ANOTHER piece of paper and threw it into the trash

HISAKI CRUMPLED UP YET ANOTHER piece of paper and threw it into the trash. Is it that hard to write a goddamn letter? She blew away a few strands of hair from her face.

"Dear, Baku- no"

"To my- that's even worse" Hisaki groaned in frustration as she yet again, trashed the page. Why is writing a farewell letter so hard?! Curse the stupid blond who made her fall in love.

+++

Hisaki solemnly put on her hero suit. It was finally time to set the plan in action. Eri... I wonder how you're doing. Could she change fate? As she pulled the skin tight sleeve over her arm, Ochaco peered next to her concerned.

"Hisaki... what's going on in your head?" She asked. "We're going to save Eri no matter what, so don't dwell in regret."

"You don't have to carry this burden alone, kero." Tsu added. "We're all in this together."

The turquoise haired girl blinked in shock before gently smiling. Ah, I'm going to miss this. "I won't." Shimura squished Uraraka's cheeks and made a close eyed grin at Asui. "Thanks for the cheer up!"

"H-Hey! Stawb squishing mah cheegs!" Ochaco playfully glared. Hisaki let go and giggled softly.

"Let's go now, we have a little girl to save!"

The two left the dressing room and walked next to Lemillion and Deku. They opened the door to reveal the heroes taking part of the rescue mission.

"Now, let us go!" Night eye announced.

+++

"Things are moving fast now, huh?" Kirishima passionately spoke.

"You're too energetic this morning." Tamaki murmured. He pulled his hood lower to cover his face.

"I'm getting nervous." Uravity confessed. Hourglass placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder.

"All the pros are so calm." Kirishima noticed. "Is it 'cause they're used to this?"

"There's probably no choice but to be calm." Hisaki glanced at the heroes. "Fear and anxiety would just get in the way."

"I see."

"Heroes!" A detective called. "Things might get a little violent. If you see any suspicion or resistance, take action immediately! These are formidable foes, don't let your guard down!" He and the police force saluted. "We will commence the operation at 8:30!"