𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

↝ I DΩΠ'T THIΠҜ I LIҜΣ USJ ΔΠΨMΩRΣ

"WHAT? VILLAINS?"

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!"

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked.

"We have then, of course, but..."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation." Aizawa told the hero. "Try calling the school." He ran towards the first wave of villains, shutting off their quirks, and wrapped them with his scarf. They were startled until one of the intruders told his allies of Aizawa's flaws. The villains ran at him again more confidently, but it was futile. Eraserhead continued to defeat them, using his scarf to temporarily immobilize the enemies in
while sending them flying with his fists.

"Wow.." Deku stared at the battle in awe.

"This is no time for analysis!" Iida scolded the fanboy. "Hurry up and take shelter!" Deku ran towards the exit like everybody else, however, a purple portal appeared in front of the doors.

"I won't let you," the being spoke. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains." Looking over, he spotted the turquoise-haired girl. "It's been a while, Hisaki Shimura."

"You know them?" Ochaco turned to the frozen figure next to her. Hisaki didn't answer, keeping her eyes planted on Kurogiri.

"I believe All Might should have been here." The person continued, "Has there been some kind of change?" No one answered. "Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." The person started to activate their quirk.

Just as Thirteen was going to use Black Hole, Bakugou and Kirishima jumped at the purple mist, attacking him with their quirks. A big blast occured and smoke filled Hisaki's vision.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima and Bakugou grinned confidently.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." The smoke started to clear, revealing the uninjured villain. "That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen yelled.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The man's quirk enveloped the students in a purple hemisphere. However, Iida managed to rescue Sato and Ochaco from being stuck inside the quirk's parameter.

Falling from the sky, Hisaki landed onto the ground by herself. Where did everybody else go? Standing up, she walked around the unfamiliar area. Soon, she became surrounded by a group of villains.

"Well, well, well," the villains closed in on the girl, "What do we have here?" Simultaneously, the villains all jumped towards her. Hisaki briefly closed her eyes and activated her quirk. She looked at the unmoving bodies. The young hero quickly jumped up and hit their pressure points, knocking out all the villains. Dropping like flies, she deactivated her quirk and walked past the unconscious bodies, looking for her classmates. Wandering, she met Todoroki, who froze his enemies just like the time during the battle training. Todoroki faced the girl walking towards them.

"I see you've defeated some of the villains," Todoroki turned towards one. "Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die." The fear in the villains faces were evident, making Hisaki laugh a little.

"I didn't know you did torture."

"I want to be hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." He held his right hand to the villain's face, activating the frost. "On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"

+++

Hisaki walked over to the center of USJ, leaving Todoroki with his interrogation. Looking down, she say Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta in the water.

"Guys-" She looked at where their frightened eyes were staring at. Aizawa was on the floor, limbs broken and pinning him down was-

"He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered 'Nomu.'" No. Hisaki froze in place. The Nomu screamed. Eraserhead tried to erase Shiragraki's quirk, only for his arm to be crushed. The creature grabbed the pro hero's head and smashed it onto the ground. While Shigiraki was watching the sight before him, Kurogiri warped next to him, reporting Iida's escape.

"Let's go home then. We can't win against a dozen pros." The light blue haired man scratched his neck. So easily? I thought they wanted to kill All Might.

"Oh, yeah, " Shigaraki turned his head, "Before we go, let's smash some of his pride as the Symbol of Peace!" In a flash, he reached his hand out towards Tsu's face.

"No!" Hisaki ran activating her quirk. By now she was bleeding heavily through her eyes, head pounding. She was too late, he touched Tsu's head. Nothing happened.

"You really are cool..." Shigaraki faced their sensei, "... Eraserhead." The pro hero was able to shut off his quirk despite the Nomi's sheer strength.

Deku jumped up and aimed his fist at Shigiraki. "Let her go! Smash...!" The impact of Deku's punch blew the villains away and created a smokescreen. The previously calm water crashed against each other. He didn't break his arm this time. Hisaki held her ground, holding on to a stable part of the building. As the smoke cleared, Hisaki gasped. Blocking Deku's attack was the Nomu.

"When..." Deku looked at the Nomu, "Wait, it didn't... hurt him...?"

"You move well, " Shigaraki was behind the Nomu, "Your 'Smash'— are you a follower of All Might's? Oh, well. I'm done with you." The Nomu grabbed Dekku, raising his left hand to swing at the boy. At the same time, Tsu stuck out her tongue to grab the Nomu, while Shigaraki once again, reached his hands towards the both Mineta and Tsu's head. Hisaki ran towards Shigaraki, in attempt to save her two classmates.

BOOM!

The entrance doors burst open, smoke filling the air.

"It's fine now, I am here!" There, standing at the top of the stairs in front of the entrance was All Might.

***