𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

↝ IT'S ΔβΩUT DRI∇Σ, IT'S ΔβΩUT PΩШΣR

 - A/N: The pic above is ur new hero suit p

p.s. I don't own this art ^-^ -

LIVING IN THE DORMS were the best. It was peacefully chaotic, and Hisaki was happy to be in the company with her classmates.... most of the time. Not to mention, the dorms were very close to the school.

"You all will focus on getting provisional licenses. This holds a great responsibility of human life, remember that."

"Yes, sir!"

"There's only a 50% passing rate each year." Aizawa sensei warned the students. Hisaki was excited, to be honest. With the license, she would have permission to use her quirk in public, although she used it regardless...

"That's why today," Hisaki focuses back to Aizawa sensei. "we will have each of you come up with at least two..." The classroom door opens, revealing Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm. "ultimate moves."

Why is Midnight posing? Hisaki sweatdropped. Everyone around her started chatting excitedly, already coming up with names for their moves.

"Ultimate! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" Ectoplasm tells the class.

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it." Cementoss adds. "Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes all have their special moves." Midnight speaks.

"You'll be given more information as we move along, but it's best to proceed logically for now." Aizawa finishes.

+++

"Gym Gamma also known as the 'Training Dining Land,' or TDL." It was a vast empty facility room as big as a warehouse. The whole class wore their hero suits for today's training.

"Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student." Cementoss explains. "That's what the 'dining' part means."

I see. Hisaki furrows her brows, processing ideas for her two ultimate moves.

"Why are ultimate moves needed for our provisional licensing exam?" Iida questions. "Please tell me your reasoning!"

"Calm down, I'll explain." Aizawa passively answers. "The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam focuses on how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead. The tests are never the same to judge how well you can do those things."

"Of course, your ability to fight is especially important to your future as heroes." Midnight adds. "If you are prepared, there's no need to worry. Having an ultimate move will greatly affect your scores."

"So as long as we have a move that'll make us feel like we have the advantage and win it's considered an ultimate move." Hisaki mutters. Bakugou elbows the girl.

"You sound like the nerd, stop it."

"Until the beginning of the next semester, you'll be working on your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks." As Aizawa sensei speaks, Cementoss manipulates the ground to form a landscape of ridges. Ectoplasm, in the meanwhile, formed multiple clones. "It'll be intensive training! Get through this with a 'Plus Ultra' mentality. Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

+++

This wasn't easy. Hisaki's quirk itself, wasn't the easiest to control. If she needed the manipulate a specific item or person, she needed extra concentration, which isn't always given. Not to mention, controlling how slow or fast time changes is something else. Usually she would manipulate the general area that doesn't need much thought. But if she wanted to develop the ultimate move she thought of, it would take a lot of practice.

"Ectoplasm, for my ultimate move, I plan on slowing a specific target, and speed up my own at the same time." Hisaki speaks.

"Hmmm, then we'll add the focus for specific moving targets first, then add on with manipulating two spaces at once."

"Yes, sir!"

+++

"I should change my hero suit." Hisaki put a finger to her chin. Although her costume wasn't terrible, it didn't really have the proper technicality to assist with her quirk. "Maybe, a bodysuit. That way it's closer within my contact to make it easier for me to use my quirk for when I manipulate how fast I am."

+++

Over the next few days of training, the girl's abilities grew rapidly. Hisaki was now able to slow Ectoplasm down, while speeding herself up. Her new hero suit made her more mobile too. It was great to work with the hero, because he was able to create multiple targets to increase the amount of people that are affected by her quirk. At the same time, she had other Ectoplasms that could be sped up including herself for offense.

"It's safe to say that you mastered this ultimate move, but you'll need a name for it. If you come up with a name, Midnight will judge if the name is alright." Ectoplasm relinquishes the excess clones on her ridge, leaving one to walk up to her.

"That's true." Hisaki sighs and racks her brain for any ideas. What am I supposed to name it though?

"So, have you thought of a name?" Hisaki jolts as a whip caresses her face. She jumps forwards and looks back to see Midnight standing there.

"Well?"

"I think I do..." The young girl rambles. "Velocity or Time Warp. Wait- Oh, who am I kidding they sound terrible. I don't have any creativity- heck, I'm not smart at all! What if I never name one? Maybe the villains won't know what comes next-"

"Now, Now, " Midnight tuts. "They aren't terrible at all. In fact, Time Warp is the perfect name! (if you have a better name, then please do comment!).

"Really?" Hisaki brightened up a little and grinned. "Great! Now I have a name and can move on to my other ultimate move!"

***