𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

↝ ΔLL THIS ҒΩR SCHΩΩL

Ten months later

HISAKI COULDN'T SLEEP. Worried about the entrance exam, she decided to distract herself by taking a midnight stroll to work out. The girl developed a habit of exercising when stressed or bored after rigorously training for the U.A. entrance exams. Her slouching frame was now shaped into a sturdy build and she had built in some muscle (similar to Mirko's).

When she returned to her room, it was time to head out to one of the most prestigious high schools in Japan.

+++

Unexpected was one word to put her second meeting with the green-haired boy. Just as the turquoise haired girl was walking, she saw him trip over his own feet. How clumsy. Again, she used her quirk and grabbed the boy's hand and torso from falling face flat on the ground. Simultaneously, a chocolate haired girl used her quirk on the boy, making him float at an unnatural angle.

"Hey, you okay?" Both girls asked at the same time. Deku tried to answer, but was stumbling with his words, unable to process what had just happened. The chocolate haired girl apologized for using her quirk on him and quickly greeted Hisaki, who had also helped him. After the quick acknowledgement, the other girl walked into the high school.

"Be careful next time, Deku. You don't want to be tripping over your feet again," Hisaki chided before casually walking towards the doors. She stared at her hands. How strange... Hisaki shook her head. I should wear gloves again from now on.

"I talked to two girls!" Deku internally screamed in joy. "Wait, how did she know my nickname?" He wondered in curiosity. He had only "met" her today. Brushing it off, he went to the exam orientation.

+++

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!" pro hero, Present Mic screamed, "Everybody say 'hey'!" As if anyone would. That's way too embarrassing. Hisaki slightly cringed at the idea. And just like she suspected, nobody responded with a 'hey'. Ignoring the silence, Present Mic began explaining the rundown of the practical exam.

"You listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

"..."

"Alright!" He continued. Looking at her exam ticket, Hisaki noticed that she was placed in battle center C.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty," Present Mic explained. "Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!" That's easy enough thanks to my quirk and training. The girl released a sigh of relief.

During the explanation, a student not too far from Hisaki, raised his hand. "May I ask a question?" The blue haired boy stood up, his voice echoing throughout the auditorium. "On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake." He's really for rules and perfection isn't he?  Hisaki sweatdropped at the student. "In addition, you over there with the curly hair, you've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting. If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

Out of embarrassment, Deku muttered an 'I'm sorry' to the strict examinee. Poor guy got ousted in front of everyone. Hisaki shook her head while listening to Present Mic's answer.

"Okay, okay, Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message," Present Mic acknowledged, "The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center- An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." That's probably easier said than done. It's massive! Hisaki eyeballed the huge robot on screen.

"Thank you very much!" the kid earlier replied, "Please excuse the interruption!" The turquoise haired girl cracked her neck in anticipation and nervousness, ready to start the entrance exams.

"Now for my last words before we begin, I'll give you the present of our school motto!" Present Mic yelled. "The hero, Napolean Bonaparte once said: A true hero is someone who overcome life's misfortunes. Go beyond. PLUS ULTRA!" Plus ultra huh? Sweet. The girl smirked. "Now, everyone, good luck suffering!"

What?

***