𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

↝ RΣ∇ΣΠGΣ IS βΣTTΣR THΔΠ ШIΠΠIΠG

 IT WAS ALMOST TIME for Hisaki to fight Bakugou

IT WAS ALMOST TIME for Hisaki to fight Bakugou. As she sat in her chair, she couldn't help but feel nervous and excited at the same time. She did say that she wanted to fight Bakugou and she has the perfect prank for him. But is it worth the risk of losing Pro Hero internships? Yes. I need to teach that bugger a lesson. While thinking the her waiting room door burst open. Standing at the door, was Bakugou with an idiot expression and one leg up. The two stared at each other for a moment.

"Huh? Hey, why are you here?" He looks at the sign on the wall. "It's waiting room...oh, this is room two? Damn it!"

Hisaki let out a tiny giggle and turned her face forwards, which irritated Bakugou.

"I may have gotten the room wrong, but what's with that laugh against your opponent in the final?" He walks forward, as Hisaki drinks water from her water bottle. "Hey, hey, hey... Where are you looking Giggle Girl?!" He set multiple tiny explosions on the table. G...G...? Hisaki spits out her water and laughs.

"GG to you too bro." Hisaki doubles over in laughter.

Bakugou kicks over the table. "Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you?!" She doesn't answer, still laughing. "Ugh." Bakugou turns around and stomps back to his waiting room.

+++

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School sports festival!"

"The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!"

"The final, so to speak!" The crowd cheers loudly with anticipation.

"From the hero course, Hisaki Shimura!"

"Versus--"

"Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou!"

Hisaki stretches her arms, readying herself for the 'battle'.

"Ready- Start!"

Bakugou charges first, sending an explosion at Hisaki's face, who was able to dodge without her quirk. She then runs backwards while the boy charges with an explosion speed. As Bakugou comes closer, she stops running back and charges forwards. Jut when Kacchan was going to let out an explosion, she activates her quirk and kicks him in the left abdomen, sending him flying.

"Hisaki lands the first blow! Is this match already predetermined?" Present Mic yells through the microphone.

As Hisaki was going to chase him, she remembered. "Ah." She stopped running and faced Ochaco's direction. "Sorry, Ochaco! I still haven't given you your mochi yet! I'll buy it when the match is over!" The whole crowd sweatdrops. Now that I let her know. Hisaki looks at the feral teen, standing up.