𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

↝ SΣCRΣT'S ΣXPΩSΣD

 IN THAT MOMENT, Ochako grabbed a loose pillar, and swung it at Iida, distracting him

IN THAT MOMENT, Ochako grabbed a loose pillar, and swung it at Iida, distracting him. The idea worked. As Iida braced himself from the impact, Ochako floated to the nuclear weapon and hugged it. Hisaki shifted her attention to Deku's screen. His arms. As the smoke started to clear, Hisaki could see that Deku's arms have swollen from the fight. Bakugou and Deku were talking to each other, and she was itching to hear what they were saying. The angry blond had a raging face as the green haired boy was talking to him. As he was talking, Midoriya fell unconscious, and dropped onto the floor.

"Indoor person-to-person combat training..." All Might began, "Hero team... wins!"

"What the heck..." The students murmur.

"Now that was something," Hisaki gaped at the screen. The villains were practically uninjured, while the heroes were on the floor.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami closed his eyes solemnly.

When, the three student joined everyone else in the camera room, All Might said, "Well, although the heroes won, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!"

"It's not either of the winners Ochaco or Midoriya?" one student asked.

"Hmm, well... Why is that?" All Might queried. "Does anyone know?"

"Yes, Mr. All Might." A black haired girl with... revealing clothing raised her hand. "That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might-sensei said earlier," she continued, "it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash."

No kidding, I wouldn't be able to withstand damaging my arms repeatedly like that.

"As for Uraraka, She let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless." As Momo, started to explain why Iida was the MVP, the boy began to produce sparkles around him. Hisaki slowly walked away from him, making sure she was out of range of his happiness.

"Correct!" All Might put his thumbs up, trembling a bit from the amount of information that was said. "Take this information into consideration for the future!"

"Yes, sir!" And so, training commenced. Todoroki and Shoji were the heroes, as Hagakure and Ojiro were the villains.

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!"

It ended before it even started. Todoroki froze the entire building and immobolized the villains. Calmly, he walked towards the weapon and touched it earning a victory.