𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈

↝ MIΠΔ IS Δ SΠΣΔҜΨ βITCH <3

 "OUR GOAL THIS TIME IS saving Eri

"OUR GOAL THIS TIME IS saving Eri." Aizawa sensei said. "We won't go any further than that. The police believe that the League of Villains are not in partnership with Shie Hassakai, so it's likely that the League won't be involved with this raid. But just in case they are involved, you all will pull out of the mission."

Hisaki and the others just nodded accepting the terms Erasurehead proposed. It was a miracle in itself that they could just participate in the rescue plan. For the next few days, Hisaki focused on two things. Saving Eri and preventing Sir Nighteye's death.

"Oi."

Hisaki glanced up and snapped out of her trance. Bakugou was glaring at her. "Eat your damn food." Looking down, she realized that her meal was untouched. "Didn't ya hear me?"

"Fine, fine." Hisaki gave in and took a bite of her dish. "No need to go all mama bear on me, geez."

"How can I not when you're acting like a shitty zombie? You're making me space out too. I swear your dumbass emotions are contagious." he scoffed.

Hisaki managed to finish her food under his unwavering gaze. Because of the late pondering, it was refreshing to have some proper eating. "Thanks for that. What would I do without you?" She grinned.

"You'd be six feet under that's for sure." He grumbled. Hisaki pretended she didn't hear anything and held out her hand.

"Let's go."

Katsuki stared at the hand for a minute before erupting pink.

"Oh, what's this?" Mina smirked behind the bushes. "No wonder he didn't sit with us today."

"Hey, move! I want to see, too." Denki pushed Mina over and saw the scene himself.

"Aww damn. How did Bakugou manage to snatch her when I couldn't?"

"Shh! They're coming over!" Sero dragged the two eavesdroppers down. Hisaki and Bakugo were walking past them. Bakugo had a softer look as he listened to Hisaki talking about her future.

"I swear this ship will sail." Mina gushed.

"Well obviously." Sero rolled his eyes playfully. Denki just cried comically.

+++

"Hey Giggle Girl." Bakugou calls. Hisaki stops talking and looks at him curiously. School had ended and the two managed to walk all the way to Hisaki's dorm room entrance.

"What's up?"

"Promise me you'll come back." Bakugo stated.

"...Huh?"

"You heard me, promise me you'll come back after saving Eri." He held out his pinky finger. Hisaki stared at the finger for a second before replying with a superficial smile.

"I'll try."

Bakugou narrowed his eyes. "Don't 'try'. Promise me." He shook his pinky. "C'mon, I don't have all day." Hisaki slowly held out her pinky.

"I promise."

"You better keep it." He threatened her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Night." She saluted Bakugou lazily and entered her room.

"She better not lie." He murmured.

***