𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ βΔTTLΣ βΣTШΣΣΠ PRΣMΔTURΣ MΣΠ

 THE TWO TEAMS FACING OFF THE other groups started closing in

THE TWO TEAMS FACING OFF THE other groups started closing in. Hisaki and her group walked backwards, as Denki electrocuted the rest. As the opposing groups were stunned, Todoroki from the teams, stealing their headbands in the process.

"We need to put distance between us." Hisaki told her group.

"Yaoyorozu's Creation is too hard to deal with!" Deku shifted himself into a defensive position.

"No..." Tokoyami disagreed, "Kaminari is worse. Dark Shadow would've been ripped apart with his light." While conversing, Hisaki, Deku, Tokoyami, Mei, and Ochaco were hit with a dead end. Todoroki blocked an escape route with his ice, as his team moved forwards.

"Wait, they don't know about your weakness right?" Deku asked Tokoyami.

"I've only told Koda, and he is a man of few words," he confirmed.

"If Todoroki's group doesn't know about it, then we can use it to our advantage." Deku told the group.

"It would be nice if we had some shade." Hisaki commented.

"One minute left!" Present Mic announced. We can do this if we stay defensive, but it won't last. We need a plan ASAP.

"RUN!" Hisaki yelled at Deku.

"Huh?" Before he could process, Iida ran at full speed, as Todoroki stole Midoriya's headband.

"Damnit. What should we do now?" Hisaki looked at Midoriya.

"We get the points back." He replied.

"But wouldn't it be better to get the other groups?" Tokoyami countered.

"No! I don't know how the other points got split up! This is our only chance!"

Ochaco looked at the determined boy and smiled. "Ok then!" She and Hisaki pushed the group forward. "We'll get it back, Deku! We definitely will!"

"At the last moment we can use my quirk. I've recharged enough to use it one more time." Hisaki added.

"Uraraka, Hisaki..." I believe in you Midoriya. Hisaki smirked. Deku and his group ran as he charged up One for All. Todoroki and Deku went head on, and Hisaki could see a flame from Todoroki's left. Midoriya swung his arm, taking out the flames on the Todoroki's arms. The split haired boy looked at his left arm in bewilderment. While the boy was off-guard, Hisaki activated her quirk as Midoriya took the top headband, believing it was the ten million.

"I got it.."

"Wait a minute, Isn't it the wrong headband?" Hatsume and Deku looked at the number.

"They got us good." Hisaki looked at at the scoreboard. So far it says were in 6th place. Midoriya aimed at Todoroki once more. Bakugou had broken through the ice and flew towards the two groups. All three teams were prepared to attack until...

"Time's up! That's the end of the cavalry battle!" The crowd cheered in excitement as all the teams dismounted from their positions. "Let's take a look at the board now shall we?!"

"First place, Team Todoroki!"

"Second place, Team Bakugou!"

Third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso?!"

"Deku?" Ochaco looked at the disappointed boy, who was getting the jetpack removed by Hatsume.

"U-Um, I'm sorry..." He apologized. The two girls looked at each other and chuckled, pointing at Tokoyami and Hisaki.

"Todoroki was shaken from the first attack, so Hisaki slowed just enough time for me to take another headband." Dark Shadow revealed the 2nd stolen headband. Tears welled up in Deku's eyes.

"Fourth place, Team Midoriya!" Deku's 'waterworks' gushed out like geysers as he broke the ground beneath him.

"These four teams will advance to the final round!"

"Deku try to control your tears!" Hisaki ran away from the spouting water, trying to avoid getting wet.

"I can't help it!" He cried. Yeebas. Hisaki then turned her attention to Todoroki's team. She walked towards Iida with a straight expression.

"You did well." She took her hand out to Iida. He stared at her for a moment before shaking hands with her. Hisaki then looked at Momo. "You were clever, but I won't let you do that next time if you go against me." She then looked at Momo's outfit. Sighing, the girl began buttoning up her shirt. "Mineta might peep at you leave this open you know." As soon as Hisaki buttoned up the last button, she walked towards Todoroki. Not saying a word she took off one glove and touched his forehead. So that's why... "Your smart, but also stupid," Hisaki bluntly said. Todoroki glared at her. Ignoring his expression, she walked to Bakugou.

No one would really expect her to do what she did and neither did she, but she took the opportunity. She smacked him on the back of the head. "Stop being a baby. You look like a feral Pomeranian." Bakugou snapped out of his sulking and was about to blast her, but she was already with her group again.

"Damn her..." Bakugou snarled. "I'LL BEAT YOU UP YOU EXTRA!!!!"

"Not on my watch," She shrugged the threat off without looking at the boy. "I'm tired and hungry."

***