𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

↝ TΣΔM SPIRIT

   - Author Note: above is your lunch ^_^ (if your allergic to shellfish then it can be a different type of fried rice) -

DRAGGING HER FEET, Hisaki was trying to find the way to the cafeteria. Where's the food? As she walked she stumbled upon the faculty and student entrance.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" What's going on? She hid herself and eavesdropped.

"I was overpowered." Todoroki replied. "So much that I broke my pledge." He lifted his left hand. "No one else felt it, unlike me, who has felt the power of All Might.

"W-What does that mean?" Deku asked nervously.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you." Midoriya gasped. "Midoriya, are you...." Todoroki lowered his hand. "All Might's secret love child or something?" Secret... love.... child?  Hisaki put her hand over her mouth to try containing her laughter. To avoid being caught, she ran to find the cafeteria. 

+++

"Food sweet food!" Hisaki was holding a plate full of shrimp fried rice. Smelling the aroma, she inhaled the food. "Yummy," She smiled in content. The student around her looked at her in confusion.

"Uhm, Hisaki," Momo tapped the girl's shoulders.

"Looking up the content girl saw Momo holding up a cheerleading outfit.

"Kaminari and Mineta said that we had to wear the cheerleading outfits, so please put on the costume I made." Momo told her. Hisaki stared at the outfit in confusion and suspicion, but took the costume albeit hesitantly. Sorry Momo but I'm not going to wear it. Mineta's a sneaky perv.

+++

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good new for all you who didn't make it to the finals! Those who didn't pass are able to join the recreational games, too!" Present Mic announced.

"Wait..." Aizawa spoke. Present Mic took a look at the girls.

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" He shouted. The girls walked out into the stadium, all wearing the outfits Momo made. Hisaki walked behind them, wearing her regular p.e. clothes.

"You tricked us, didn't you?!" Momo fumed. The two perverts put a thumbs up. Hisaki put a hand on Momo's shoulders and shook her head. The angry girl looked at her classmate in confusion. Walking to Denki and Mineta, Hisaki grinned. Slowly they turned their heads to a furious Hisaki and trembled under her gaze. Simultaneously, she kicked both boys in the side, and slammed their faces onto the ground.

"You do that again, I'll make sure you won't be able to talk for the rest of your life." Hisaki turned back and walked to the girls. "Let's focus on the final round rather than scum." Hisaki smiled.

"All right everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games!" The large screen showed a tournament bracket. "When that's over the seventeen from the four teams that made  it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

"I might actually have a chance." Hisaki clapped her hands together.

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket." Midnight took out a lot box similar to the one All Might had. "Once the bracket is determined we'll have the recreational game and then start! The finalists can choose if they want to participate of not. Now for the fir--"

"Um...! Excuse me." Ojiro rose his hand. "I'm withdrawing." Everyone gasped.

"Why?"

"This is a rare chance for pros to see you!"

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle." Ojiro answered. Hisaki looked at the purple insomniac. "My pride... I can't." he put his hand over his face looking down. "Also, why are you guys wearing cheerleading outfits?" The girls flinched. Another student withdrew for the same reason.

"How manly!" Kirishima cried. Midnight stood in silence for a moment before talking again.

"Youthful talk like that is something... I like!" She cracked her whip. That was totally based off her tastes. "Then we'll need one person from fifth place to move up for an equal amount of participants..."

"Then Team Tetsutetsu should do it." Kendo said.

"Y-You guys.."

+++

"And so Tetsutesu moved up into the tournament!" Hisaki once more looked at the screen, looking for her first opponent.

"Denki..." Hisaki sighed.

"Now is time for the recreational events!" Present Mic shouted. Hisaki didn't participate and slept until the tournament began.

+++

"Now the tournament begins! First up is Izuku Midoriya from Class A and Shinso Hitoshi from General Class!" Hisaki took a seat up in the audience. The moment the match started, Shinsou provoked Midoriya, who marched forward in anger.

"How dare you-" Midoriya stopped talking and froze. Why would he do that. Hisaki looked at Ojiro who yelled in outburst.

"I win." Shinsou grinned.

***