40

February 17th, 2011
•••Amelia•••

"Let's get this party started!" My best friend Stacy says as she wears her bridal crown and sash. I sat with her cousin, Gina, while her sister, Kelly, handed out drinks to us all. Mines being sparkling cider while they have champagne.

I have a few days off from working with Prince, Luckily we are off for a few shows anyway and we are in California. He's back at his home in Hollywood Hills while I'm in Beverly Hills for today and tomorrow. I thought about bringing him along as my plus one but Prince has been itching to in the studio.

Stacy is having a small wedding, only me, Kelly and Gina are apart of her wedding party. Gina and I get along so well because we are the ones who sit back and chill while Stacy and Kelly get buck wild for no reason.

I sip on my sparkling juice while bobbing my head to the music that surrounds us in the hotel room. Stacy made it clear she didn't want to be in the streets the night before her wedding, so her second maid of honor and her sister set up this whole bachelorette party for the four of us. I got up going over to the snack table as they talked about tomorrow.

"Amelia, you aren't bringing Prince tomorrow?" Kelly asks as I snap around raising a brow. I and her never saw eye to eye since Stacy and I are more like sisters. Kelly just came back around like two years ago after she and Stacy had a fall out five years ago. She's petty, a bitch, and very stuck-up. "I would have loved to have seen him again." She smirks as Stacy rolls her eyes.

Supposedly she met Prince back in the day and they had some type of thing, Stacy told me this some years ago and I never mentioned it to Prince now because...It was in the past if it did happen. I wouldn't be surprised by it. She's a loose hoe and during that time back when Prince was all over the place with women, hell, I'm sure they did but it's none of my business. All I know is I'm the only one he's making love to. He'll be a fool if he tries that shit again.

"I'm not so sure if he would have loved seeing you again," I said simply with a smile on my lips. "Don't worry about if my man is coming tomorrow or not, M'kay? We are here for Stacy and Robert." I pick up a brownie off of one of the platters as the room falls silent from voices but the music plays.

Gina sent me a smile, and raise her glass at me. "Ah yes, for Stacy and Robert." She looks around as the rest of us raise our glasses. I threw my juice back as if it was a shot. Though I am clean from it, being around Kelly makes me wanna drink at times.

We begin playing these silly wedding games for the first few hours before we all started loosening up a bit. Kelly is not a bad person to be around when she had a few drinks in her system. Stacy is currently leaning my arm, tipsy.

"We should have gone to a strip club!" She shouts out after hiccups. "This is my last night of freedom and I won't see some dick!"

Oh noooooo...

My head is feeling a bit cloudy but I'm still present. "Girl, you better call up Robert and have some phone sex." I joked with her as the other girls laugh along.

Stacy giggles while sliding down my arm. Kelly claps her hands and stands up, "Well I do have a surprise for you. I know Robert told me not to but I did it anyway."

She got a damn stripper!

I'm all down for having fun but I kinda made this big deal to Prince about how that this party won't be having any stripper or anything else out of the ordinary since I told him that Stacy is a simple woman who wouldn't want that type of party. He wasn't too happy about me even leaving him tonight but he knew this is my best friend.

I saw Stacy perking up while bouncing in her seat. "Kelly, did you do it?"

"I might have." Kelly smiles slyly just as we all heard a knock at the door. "Hold on, Ladies." She skips away.