20

•R-Rated Chapter (Towards the end😗)•

October 12th, 2010
•••Amelia•••

Back to work I go...

I woke up without Prince by my side which seems normal now. Plus he must have let me sleep in because it's going on noon. I hop in the shower and got ready for the rest of the day. He told me last night that he will be rehearsing all day long so I told him that I will be here to take some candid shots to get back in the groove of things.

The weather app on my phone says it's below 50 degrees and it's lightly snowing. Soon as I saw below 50, my favorite comfortable black leggings, a matching simple black tank top cami with my trusty cardigan, and some sneakers. Winter weather makes my skin so dry and uncomfortable at times so moisturizing three times was a must before putting on some light makeup.

"I need a chop." I glance at the ends of my wavy hair. These split ends are out of the question. I continue on with putting up my wild hair into a half-up ponytail leaving the rest down my shoulder with a few strands hanging down the sides of my face.

Once stepping out of the bathroom, I went over grabbing my camera that's ready, and charged up for the day. I change the lens for a wider one, but I grab my other back to pack a few of my other ones, the 'normal', zoom, and Prime lenses. A few batteries were in off the shoulder bag already. I slip it on, got my phone, and headed for the private kitchen with my reusable water bottle.

I filled up my bottle with ice and cold water also grabbing one of Prince's chewy granola bars, he got me hooked on. After that, I left out of the private quarters. Today is where I see more people roaming around Paisley. Instead of the elevator, I used the stairs to see the front doors and the receptionist's desk. Not too long after walking through hallways and dipping around corners, I found the place I needed to be at.

Kirk stands at the door guarding with that mean mug look. Soon as I approach him, he smiles lightly. "Afternoon Amelia."

"Hey Kirk," I said with a smile. "He started already?"

He nods, "You know it. He's been at it for a few hours now. I know he's waiting on you. Go right in." Kirk opens the large door for the concert hall. I thanked him ahead of entering the loud stage area.

Soon as the door closes, I fully hear them playing 'Musicology'. While I walk in more I could see the band including Prince jamming out and having a good time. Honestly, it doesn't look like a rehearsal. It's a party!

The further I got I can tell Prince is starting to notice it's me. He's moving around the stage with a microphone in his hands but not using it. The way he moves on stage always has excited me from seeing his shows in person or on television. Even at this age after everything he's been through, he continues to give each performance his all.

I drop my bag near the front of the stage and open my water bottle taking a few sips while bobbing my head to the instrumental version of 'Musicology'. Prince dances his way back to the middle of the stage slyly smile in my direction. My hips sway to the beat as my foot taps along too.

"On the one y'all, Good-God!" He says in microphone and jumps as the beat drops. Everyone fades out while the stage lights are still moving around. Prince looks around at his group of musicians nodding. "Taking five." He says in his baritone voice.

I was him come forward to the edge of the stage, taking a seat the jumping down. A natural reaction set in, I jog forward eying him. This man had hip surgery and he's still doing these damn stunts!

The cap of my water bottle went back on as we approach each other. Prince smiles happily as I'm giving wide eyes at his actions.

"Prince, I don't think you can be still jumping around like that." I scold him lightly. His Bambi eyes rolled in the most dramatic way, he steps forward taking my chewy granola bar unwrapping it. "That's mines."