35

Later that night
December 13th, 2010
•••Amelia•••

Amelia: Zeke, I know he didn't mean it. You two have been friends for years. I will fix it. I promise😞

Zeke: Melia...he meant that. I cleaned out my locker and took my ass home. P knows I will always love him and be there but I won't stand in the way of his decision.
Zeke: I appreciate you trying to help out but it's best if you leave it be. He'll go nuts on you and I don't want to come in between y'all.

Amelia: I don't care, Z. I'm going to fix this.

Prince hasn't returned any of my calls, I'm so close to flying back tonight. He had no reason to fire Zeke. I didn't think me coming back home for ONE day would make him this mad and cause someone to lose their job. Obviously, something is up with P—I don't know what it is but I will find out eventually.

Hearing his voice over that phone call with Zeke, I heard a Prince that I haven't heard since that day when I caught him with Veronica. It brought me back. So much anger with a hint of sadness. I felt bad at first but then he hung up on my ass! Now I am facing this decision of going back—which I am—but I don't know what to say or do to make him see that he needs to stop this mess. We are too old for this and we are going on a two-year tour, both of us need to set some rules and boundaries before we leave.

Since I can't sleep,  I just continue to gather more things—the only person I spoke to was Laura who told me that Prince will send his jet for me. He wants me back as soon as possible.  I will leave early so we could have a long detailed conversation.

"I think that's the last bit."  I roll over my last suitcase by the door, in total, I have five suitcases that are packed with clothes, different products for my hair and skin, shoes, jewelry, and little things to make me feel at home on tour. Two duffle bags of extra equipment for photoshoots.

I could have done this when I came for Christmas but this way I can take everything now and only stay for two days for the holidays—then get back to Prince for the rest of the time. He will be in New York by that time and I feel weird leaving him all alone though he's usually along for this time of year, not anymore.

Walking over into my living room, reruns of 'Golden Girls' are on, I sat down glancing at my phone to see if he called back but nothing at all. He must still be in rehearsals—or he's ignoring me. I let out a sign looking at my look screen on my phone, seeing the photo we took some days ago.

This situation made me think about how things will go if we do get married in the future. Will Prince always treat me like a child? He has to realize I am not twenty-something anymore, I am a grown woman and I can make my own decisions. As much as I want to be upset and angry at him, I just want to get back to PP, talk to him and fix things so we can move on and make sure Zeke comes back.

Oh, and I have a few words for Mr. Loud Mouth Kirk...he will be a dead man when I see him...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning

December 14th, 2010

Of course, he sends the snitch to pick me up from the airport. Kirk hasn't said one word to me and I haven't said a word to him either. My death glare is unbearable and I know he feels my stare on the back of his bald ass head. We are about ten minutes away from Paisley and all I can think about is how I am going to let this man have it. I look down at my phone seeing a message from Zeke, I've been in contact with him since yesterday. Knowing I was the cause for him losing his job makes me feel so guilty. Zeke is my brotha from another motha and I will help him out any way I can.