16

/// F L A S H B A C K \\\
•••Prince•••

I chase after Amelia as my staffs seem overwhelmed by the noise and seeing me running through the halls. By the time I made it to my bedroom, I see her packing her bags with anger. She furiously tosses her clothes into suitcases while crying her eyes out.

"Amelia, let me explain."

She whips around showing her red puffy face as tears ran down her cheeks. Amelia hiccups, "You don't have to explain shit to me. You were fucking her right?"

It was no point in lying anymore. I nod my head while coming close to her. Amelia shakes her head and moves back quickly. "Amelia, I never meant to hurt you. This was just a mistake-"

"Don't you fucking dare say it was a mistake! A mistake, Prince?! Who the fuck do you think I am? Boo Boo the damn fool? You were fucking your assistant right under my nose!" Amelia yells loudly. She goes back to packing up her suitcases. "And you had the nerve to think that I was cheating on you? What a hypocrite!"

I walk over grabbing her wrist pulling her around to face me again. Amelia fights back trying to make me let go but I wouldn't. "Let me explain, Amelia!"

She pushes me back for the second time today. Now I'm getting pretty pissed off about her putting her damn hands on me. I grab her once again put her on the bed while I stand over her. "I ain't gonna be taking too much of this shit," I said lowly.

"Fuck you." She spat out while we tussle around. I held back her arms so she wouldn't hit me again.

"What you say to me?"

Amelia leans up with a look I never saw on her face before. Evil. Anger. Frustration. She opens her mouth, "Fuck. You." The young woman says then pulls her hands from me. "You do this to me after I give myself to you. Maybe I should have fuck around if I was gonna be treated like this."

Hearing that struck a nerve. I know I hurt her but saying that is just cruel. I froze up just staring at her. Amelia moves from around me and stands back up going back to zipping up her suitcases.

"Take it back," I whisper. "Now."

She scoffs. "No." Amelia grabs a few other things before rolling her bags to the door. She glares at me and shakes her head. "I had so many opportunities to be with other people but I chose you. I chose this job. And you fucked it up."

"Ain't nobody telling you to leave. You can still work here." I shrug softly. In my mind I know I'm acting absurd right now but I don't care. "Matter of fact...I don't need you, you need me, Amelia Jackson."

Amelia's jaw hangs open in shock. I knew that this is the moment of no return. She glances over at my dresser and in one quick motion she swipes her arms across the top knocking down everything. I rush over trying to stop her as she screams.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! ROT IN HELL YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"Amelia! Stop it! I've had enough!" I pull her back while she fights back. Amelia breaks away from me and finally opens the door. "Come back here!"

"I'm not being bossed around by you anymore. I'm not apologizing for shit. You did this! It's all your fault! So fuck you!" Her words came out like venom. I've had up to here with it so I said something I'll regret for the rest of my life.

"Fuck you too."

Amelia shakes her head and grabs her bags then leaves out with the slamming of my bedroom door. I stay back with my thoughts knowing that this is over...