47

August 21st, 2011
•••Amelia•••

"250 is the perfect number. Half of that is your friends and fellow musicians, Prince. We need to send out invitations by next week." I spoke to him as he flips through the wedding planning book that we came up with. "If you want us to get married on September 22nd, then we get a move on things. Like having a real planner."

Prince frowns deeply looking at me from across the couch in Studio B. My feet are rested in his lap as I held my laptop in my lap.

"We don't need a planner. I thought we both know exactly what we want. I'm the one giving you ideas." He comments.

I agreed with shaking my head and scrolling through Venues in Minnesota. "True. I have never been that girl to dream about a big fancy wedding and you've been through this twice so you should know—" I felt him staring in my direction when I said that, just my luck he was. "Sorry, but it's true."

He nods along, patting my legs. "We have the colors..."

"Purple and Blue," I added. "We finally have a set guest list but no place to have the wedding at."

Prince laughs, "Here."

I peek over the screen with wide eyes. "Here? As in at Paisley Park? Are you sure about that?" I don't mind that idea, it's just I want to make sure he is thinking this fully.

"I'm positive. Now, this is what will happen—I want you to write down anything else you want for our dream wedding." He places my feet down then leans towards me with his lips plucker and ready, for a sweet kiss. "Then I'll have someone work on it. I don't need you getting stressed out."

"Stressing out? I have nothing to be stressed over?" I shrug.

Prince gives me an 'are you kidding me?' expression while crossing his arms over his chest. "Amelia, for the past few days you have been working your butt off. From making sure you are officially moved here, to figure out a room for your photography and now this. I think I'm just gonna take charge of the wedding from this point on."

He may be right...I have been doing a lot and the last thing I want to do is get stressed out.

"Fine." I mumbled softly, "I'll make a list later on today of everything I want—and needed at this wedding."

"And I'll be happy to anything to make you happy..."He pauses as his eyes scan over me and I close out the tabs on my laptop then shut it. "Are you okay?" Prince inquired.

I place my laptop down on the floor as I swing my legs off of him. "I'm...Fine? Why did you ask that?"

He moves closely peering into my eyes—searching for something but I thought he was losing his mind. "Something is—off...or different per-say about you."

Nope! He will not find out about our baby this way.

"Well, I'm still the same." I smile brightly and patted his arm before getting up from my seat. Prince continues staring at me. "Okay, I'm not going to take you staring at me like a creep though." I clasp my hands together and bend down to his level tilting my head.

He shakes out of his thoughts and sighs, "Sorry, it's just—nevermind." He just smiles it off.

He knows.

I just can't keep anything from him unless he finds out first and it pisses me off. I began to gather my things, my laptop and slipping on my sandals most dramatically. Prince stood up along with me and faces my direction.

"What's the matter? Is it what I said?" He asks.

"No."

Prince rests his hands on my shoulders as I clenched my jaw and breath heavily. My mood changed instantly. "Hey. What's going on? We were just having a good time and—"