12

September 3rd, 2010
Next day
•••Amelia•••

"Mhmm..." I stretch my legs out on the couch, feeling around for Prince but he wasn't there anymore. My eyes open seeing nothing but my empty living room. "Prince?" I called out.

We both fell asleep on the couch from what I can remember after watching some late-night show. Thoughts of last night start hitting me like a brick wall. Prince and I kissed. I told him how I felt, well I didn't tell him that I'm in love with him but he got the jest of it all. All of that wasn't a dream. He kissed me first. He feels the same way.

"Oh my god..."I mumble under my breath as my hand rest on my forehead. My eyes travel down to my clothes seeing that I didn't change out of them from last night.

As I got up I saw a note on the table. I pick it up seeing Prince's handwriting on the scrap piece of paper.

B back soon. Had 2 run 2 the hotel. :)
Smurf

I folded up the note and smile to myself. My mind thinks of how will I break the news to Elliot. He's a nice wonderful guy but I love Prince. I don't want it to be awkward since he's Robyn's cousin.

While I head upstairs I grab my phone, it's only nine in the morning but I wrote out a quick text for him to call me when he's not busy. After doing that my phone gets toss onto my bed as I got into the bathroom to start my water for my shower. Going back into my room I go through my closet to pick out something for the day though today is Saturday, no work means I get to do things around the house. Then again I have Prince to tend to.

"This will do..." I take out a white cami tank top with my favorite thing to wear on semi-warm days like this, overalls. They make me feel so comfortable. I got the rest of my undergarments and head to the bathroom.

For my whole time in the shower bathing myself, every single aspect from last night plays in my mind. I still can't believe Prince did that to me and Elliot. Now that I think about it, it was kinda funny. I'm proud of myself for speaking my mind because knowing me I would have done it months later or never at all. But now we made it clear and it's all out on the table. The one thing that needs to be done is establishing what will happen between us exactly. I don't want to rush but then again I don't want to waste any time. I want to be normal as possible with him. And I'm not talking about my personality either, I want to do normal things with him but that's a challenge because of who he is.

I don't want to regret making this decision because we just rekindled our friendship two months ago. What if something happens on tour? What if he changes soon as we get in a relationship? What if I change? What about his religion? I need to get all of what could happen out of my system when we talk. I want us to work.

By the time I hop out of the shower and got fully dressed, I walk back downstairs trying to tie up my hair into a ponytail but it is being difficult so I try my best. While I stroll by the main hallway the front door opens with Prince stepping inside. The butterflies in my stomach made me flutter with excitement. He locks the door and turns to me smirking.

"You're up." He comes down the hall swinging the spare key around his index finger. "You were knocked out when I left out."

I smirk back at him, "I'm surprised you are up but then again you are like a vampire in a way. Did you get any sleep?" I ask as he approaches me. Prince stares into my eyes then looks down at my overalls.

"I did actually. With the help of being you being in my arms." His hand toys with my one undone clip to my overalls. The flap hangs down exposing my left side and the white cami tank top. "These are cute."