41

February 24th, 2011
•••Amelia•••

It's been four days since that whole situation that happened at Stacy's bachelorette party. Arielle has apologized for spilling the beans over the phone but I shouldn't have just had her on speakerphone anyway. Prince has been distanced even since. All he does is go to the studio and stay in there for hours but the past two days we've had shows at Oracle Arena in Oakland. When we do communicate—it's short and to the point, he does barely look in my directions during shows anymore.

All because of some damn edibles and a stripper.

I've been emotional about it but never try to show anyone else how I was feeling not even Prince, I have a hint that he knows that I have been crying here and there about it. This is the first time he has shut me out completely. We are like best friends, we talk all the time until we can't talk anymore. Cracking jokes and giving each other small looks when we noticed something that nobody else sees.

My camera is up and angled as Prince struts down the stage of his symbol. Only four songs in and he's so full of energy but something is off about him, it's been off for a few shows now.

I saw him coming back up on the side that I'm on. He gives me a small look then glances down before looking back at me while singing the last lines of 'Little Red Corvette'. My head tilts as he does the same motion once again and goes over to his mark for his ending pose.

The spot. We always meet under the stage during Sheila's set for a few shows...

One of the guards helps me through the darkness of the whole area after he left down the elevator. Black curtains were open for me as I found my way near his small makeup and changing area for quick changes. Cassie and Kim were nowhere to be found but Prince was dapping his face and neck with a towel.

"You wasn't at your original house place when we started '1999'." Prince starts as I drop my camera to let it hang around my neck. "I told you to be there until the beginning and second verse before moving stage right."

Shit...

I shake my head and sighs at my own mistake, "I apologize for that. My mind has been all over the place and—"

His eyes connect over to mines while staring through the mirror. "You have to stay focused when working, Amelia. You told me to treat you like any other employee so I am. Next time, your pay is being docked." Prince says shortly. As much as I wanted to talk back, it will only get worse. He looks away from me and drops his head down while I nodded.

"Understood," I said back with low tears in my eyes, hoping that he would just get over this bull crap. Turning on my heels ready to leave out. But something stops me, I look over my shoulder, "I love you."

Prince raises his head and faces me. "C'mere." He whispers. I walk over to him as he sits slightly on the small table. Our arms went around each other as he rocks back and forth. "I love you, Melia. You know that right?"

"Yeah. I do." My face sits in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry."

"I know. I apologize as well for my words." He says back making me feel much better about the situation because he did accuse me of drinking again. Prince moves back, holding me tightly and crashing his lips onto mines. The light stubble on his upper lips felt foreign due to the fact we haven't share a real kiss in a few days.

Suckling then easing his tongue into my mouth made me drop my hands around his hips. He moves his lips from mines to send kisses along my jaw and cheek. I lean in his ear, "Don't ever walk away from me again like that, Prince."

He nods softly as his hands rest on my lower back. "I won't." We both heard someone calling for him, causing us to step back and composed ourselves. Prince grazes his fingers under my chin. "See you after the show?"