3

July 2nd, 2010
•••Amelia•••

"So everyone, it's all morning appointments so let's get going and keep up the energy," I said while fixing my high ponytail with bangs. "Hopefully nobody cancels because of the rain."

Tony mopes around the studio with his bagel and plops himself down at the front desk. Turns out his girlfriend was cheating on him, poor guy. "I don't have any appointments so I'm on front desk duties." He says simply.

I then hear Robyn speaking, "I only have two appointments today but I have a doctor's appointment at 12."

"Ah yes, you told me that a week ago." I snap my fingers the turn to Ricky. "And you are taking off tomorrow for...a dentist appointment. Right?"

"Yes Ma'am, thank you again. I've been trying to get this appointment for ages. They finally squeeze me in." Ricky leans on Tony's shoulder taking a piece of his bagel. Usually Tony fights for his food but he's too down to even do that.

Luckily today is Thursday, we have one more workday until the weekend. Hopefully, he can get himself together by Monday but I understand him.

"Alrighty, let's get to work then. We will meet up at lunch to see what will order in and -" I heard the front door opening by the bell ringing. "And we have our first customer of the day." I smiled brightly at them as they stared past me. "What?"

Tony bites into his bagel and points behind me. I turn around seeing a familiar bodyguard and familiar short man that I just saw some days ago in Los Angeles. My eyes widened in shock seeing Prince approach me.

"What the fuck." I mumbled softly. He takes off his sunglasses and looks around the studio before giving me a smile.

"Hello, Amelia," Prince says nonchalantly as his eyes gravitate towards my employees. He waves at them timidly. "Hi."

All three of them were shaking in their boots I can see in their faces. They all waved back not saying a word. I crossed my arms staring Prince down.

"Hi, Kirk." I look over the side as he nods and smiles slightly. "Prince, what are you-why am I having this visit by you?" I changed my tone before I let my anger get to me.

"I was in the area." He says easily as I glare into his eyes. I turn on my heels heading to my office knowing he would follow behind me.

Soon as we reach my office, I closed the door after him while he roams around taking a look at everything. Slowly I began to see red at the sight of him just bringing himself to Buffalo.

"Why are you here, Prince?" I asked again.

He places his sunglasses in the pocket of his jacket. Prince makes his way in front of me with some space between us.

"I wanted to see you. I felt like it was time we finally talk."

I rolled my eyes, "We talked at the awards. You have no reason to come to Buffalo and pop up at my studio. How did you even-" I paused before I finished that because I know he can find anyone. "Prince. Just-god." I rubbed my face in frustration. "You can't just pop up and pay me a 'visit' after all these years."

Prince sighs softly and gives me those doe eyes I once fell in love with. "Amelia, I've been giving you your space and you told me to move on but I will always think about you."

"No, I told you to forget me and move on." I protested.

He stares at me for a moment before pulling out something from his jacket pocket. Prince unfolded a piece of paper and began reading. "This is my goodbye. Maybe forever or maybe until I fixed and rebuild myself again." He reads the note I gave him years ago. His eyes move from the note up to me again. "I can tell you are in a better place."