11

A/N: Two updates in one day!! Whoop Whoop!!💜✨💜

September 2nd, 2010
•••Amelia•••

"I haven't been to a mini-golf course in so many years. You really brought out the child side of me." I laugh as Elliot and I walk up to my doorstep. We've been on a total of four dates, I'm still having trouble knowing if I actually like him but he is a great company.

We both made it known that we are taking things slow. I know I want to get on with having a family and get married but Elliot is not the one since I found out he doesn't like kids. Yeah, so this whole thing is just for fun.

He chuckles, "Well I still can't believe you beat me. We definitely have to do this again."

"Definitely." I sigh softly. It was time for the goodbye portion of this date which usually involves a kiss. He kisses nice but it's nothing too special if I'm being serious.

Elliot has gotten bold lately with the past two dates. He kisses me differently more passionately and I don't know how to feel about it. His hand grabs my cheek pulling me into a tender kiss.

Honestly, I was feeling into it but something was slightly different. My eyes slowly begin to open and I saw some of the lights in my house are on.

Who is in my house? I didn't leave them on...

Before I could even say anything the front door opens, Elliot and I back away from each other knowing we're caught. I thought my eyes were deceiving me but there stood Prince with my new bag of tortilla chips.

"What do we have here?" He smirks. Elliot looks at me then Prince and back at me. "Amelia, who is this young lad?"

I couldn't even speak, my hands just gestures between them but no words were coming out my mouth. Prince nods at my date with those imitating eyes of his. Elliot stuck out his hand for Prince but my ex-boyfriend just looks at the hand and smirks.

"I'm Elliot, nice to meet you, sir," Elliot says as if Prince was my father or something. Prince seems so fucking amused by this.

He was supposed to be coming to Buffalo in three days and he calls to tell me that yesterday so what change?!

"Hey." Prince nods then glance at me. "Well, I'll be in here. Nice meeting you Edward." He says popping a chip in his mouth before leaving the doorway going back into my house.

I turn my head slowly to face Elliot but he was just stunned by the whole situation that just happened. He laughs it off while scratching the back of his neck.

"So you and Prince?" He questions.

I shook my head, "He and I are just friends. I'm gonna be working for him again. Sorry about that he gets...overprotective." I mumbled the last part. "I had a great time and I'll call or text you okay?"

"It's fine and okay," Elliot says while leaning in for another kiss and I start to go in for it as well.

"Goodnight Eddy." I heard Prince's bare tone voice scarring both of us like teenagers. Elliot kisses my cheek and waves goodbye. I face Prince in the act of me stomping into my home.

Soon as I close the door my anger came out. "Are you trying to piss me off to a point where I will never speak to you again in life, Prince? What the hell? It's one thing that you show up three days ahead of time but to embarrass me and my date! Why are you doing this to me?!" I finally yelled because I couldn't hold in any longer. He stands there munching on my chips with that silly grin on his face. I reach down to take off my sneakers, holding one up. "One day I'm gonna knock yo ass down."