15

September 4th, 2010
•••Amelia•••

The next morning, I felt a body close to mines which seems odd since I haven't woken up next to someone in some years. My cracked eyes glance at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It reads five-thirty-two am, this is my normal time of waking up even on the weekends. The sun is starting to rise due to daylight savings time.

As I stretch out my body I feel Prince gripping my waist closer towards him. I peek over my shoulder seeing his eyes close while he sleeps peacefully. I wonder when he actually fell asleep last night because that man is a night owl. Slowly I turn fully to face him while he sleeps. My eyes travel down to between our bodies, I'm not wearing my top or shorts.

Instantly my mind goes to thinking about last night. He's such a little tease. How dare he treat a woman like that? I haven't felt so vulnerable and embarrassed like that is so long. Prince is going to pay for it one way or another.

I moved back from his embrace finding my shirt above my head on the headboard. Sneakily I slip it on and plan on getting out of bed but his grip grew tighter. "Prince...I have to go to the bathroom." I whisper softly. He whines in his sleep and lets me go before turning his back.

Going into the bathroom I went and did my business after I wash my hands and brush my teeth. As I leave out I hear Prince shifting around in my bed when I walk back in his body is face down in the pillows. A smile forms on my lips as I cross my arms.

I crawl back into the bed with the little bit of space I have since Prince sprawl himself out once I left for a short amount of time. My hands touch the top of his hand gently playing through his loose pressed curls. I remember I would always massage his scalp whenever we were in bed or when was just relaxing. Back then he had the long silk blow out. Last night I didn't even see that he put on one of these colorful silk wraps around his head.

Prince turns his head in my direction with his shut I see him giving me a small grin. He scoots closer towards my stomach resting his head on me. His hand inching up above the blankets to drape across my bare thighs. I forgot to put on my shorts.

"Good morning," I spoke while he hums. "When do you actually wake up? I can go do something while you get your rest."

Prince mumbles, "I'm up."

"If you are still tired, you can just sleep," I told him seriously. He opens his eyes gradually and shakes that big head of his. "Prince, don't fight your sleep for me."

"I'm not," Prince says shortly and rubs his head on my stomach making me smile. "Why is this back on?" He gazes up at me curiously. I was confused for a moment until I realize that he's speaking of my shirt.

"Because you deserve it after what you did." I laugh. "Plus I was cold. I'm still cold actually."

He smirks slyly, "I can see." Prince holds his eyes on my chest where my nipples are poking through the fabric. I gasp loudly and let go of massaging his head. "Hey now!" He whines trying to grab my hand back.

I cross my arms while he tries to bring them down, Prince sits up fully pressing his lips against my cheek. "Don't try to sugar me up." I voiced. "Stop it, Prince." My voice cracks when I start laughing because of his kisses are attacking me. "I cannot believe you last night."

"I didn't do anything." He protests, I inch back from him giving a knowing look. Prince rolls his eyes as his teeth bite down on his bottom lip. "It was innocent."

My eyes widened with amusement. "Innocent? Okay." I nod along in the process of my fingers wraps his smooth chin. "I'll show you innocent," I whisper while we hold unbreakable eye contact.