Chapter 32

No One's POV

Morning came and Tony woke up from his sleep. He realised that he slept through the night after dinner and was now lying on his own bed.

'Dad probably carried me here'

Suddenly the door to his bedroom opened to reveal his mother, carrying a mug with her.

"Good morning honey! I brought you your coffee. Quickly take a bath and wear your 'outfit' today." She said while entering the room and gently put the mug on the night stand.

"On what occasion do I have to wear my 'outift' mom?"

"Why... We are going to the big building right? Your father and I decided that you need a few days of break from school. Besides, we planned to bring you there to introduce something to you that was made by your father for you..."

Maria gently caressed Tony's soft locks as she gazed at him softly. "For once Anna... It's time for you to be free from your own lies for just a while... I could see that the longer you hold this secret, the longer I could see how tired and stress you are."

Tony who is now called Anna, just nodded slowly while her eyes were looking at her feet.

"Today, be who you are... And be confident... And be absolutely ravishing." Maria gave a playful nudge at her daughter and got a giggle.

Anna just hugged her mother tightly, taking in her soft and sweet perfume that she always remembers.

"Now now... We're going to be late if you don't get ready Anna... I'll be waiting downstairs and make the most exquisite cuisine that I have ever made in this house." Maria laughed as her daughter quickly ran upstairs.

Little did Anna know, Maria actually have a very cheeky plan up on her sleeves to challenge both her husband and her daughter.

"Maybe a little game of time would do the trick." Maria giggled as she gets ready with her cooking.

Stephen's Third Person POV

"Mom... I can't do this anymore... I'm tired... I don't like lying to Tony anymore... I just lost him yesterday... He saw me with her... I don't want to lose him again..." Stephen was currently in a state of madness as he gripped his hair with both of his hands.

He knew he made a bad decision... But what choice does he have? He would rather jump in front of a train to save Tony rather than leaving Tony where he could be hurt even just a scratch.

"Stephen... I tried to tell you that this problem isn't something that you should handle alone... You have me... You have your father, Shane and your friends. This agreement we made with Hela's parents is to make sure they won't do anything to our family. We want to do that much to protect you. So leave this matter to us. They can't hurt us because the main thing about this engagement is actually to collaborate with that family's business."

"So as long as you don't accept the engagement but the contract is still intact, they can't do anything towards us because it is within the agreement that they can't touch a single hair on us."

Both of his parents stared sadly at their son. If only they didn't greet those people years ago, Stephen would be laughing and smiling with Tony on his side. Now, they are just afraid and paranoid of what Hela's parents could do at this point.

Stephen sighed for the hundreth time that day. He was listless and ended up, for the first time, didn't show up for school. A part of his heart shattered. If he wasn't so stupid to react before thinking, he wouldn't have chosen to act being with Hela. He wouldn't have hurt Tony.

"Get your ass up" a voice spoke up out of nowhere but Stephen knew who it was.

"You're pathetic to give up on Tony when you could have the chance to make up with him. GET UP!" Christine smacked Stephen's head as he slowly stood up with a sad posture.

"Do you love Tony?"

Stephen stared at Christine with bewilderment towards the obvious question.

"Of course I love him. I love him more than anything."

"Then should you give up on him when you could've done something to make up? Should you be standing here giving up as if the world is disappointed in you? I'm even more disappointed to see you this pathetic. If you want Tony, then do something!"

Stephen stared at Christine with his eyes that was once red and watery. But then he realised, 'what am I doing'

"Go and get Tony back. We can think about Hela later. She's not important to you. what matters right now is how to get Tony to understand your situation. He didn't go to school today. His friends are still upset at you for doing that to Tony. So you better make up with him today."

"I don't care where Tony is, you better find him and make things right you hear me?!" Stephen hardened his gaze as he was determined to make things right. He needs to find Tony.

"You're right... I need to find him... I need him back." And so Stephen with a determined mind, went out of the house that day and drove from his house, in search of his Tony.

A/N

Hey guys! I realised that a lot of you are waiting for this book to be published and one of you sent me a post message about it and I feel so bad not posting. I'm going through a lot after my last published chapter. And I've been in a bad position since then so I didn't have the mood to write anymore. But seeing you guys supporting me and this book, even tho its just a fanfic, I feel very happy and guilty for not posting for a long time.

I'll try and do some chapters but I'm not sure how frequent I can publish new chapters. But I do wish to end this fanfic with a good ending but it will take a while. Thank you again, so much for your love and support. I'll work hard to publish the other chapters but I can't promise for a frequent update.

Until then, See ya!

p.s: If any of you guys play Genshin in Asia Server, don't hesitate to ask me to play with you guys UwU. Genshin has been the place that I always find peace and happiness so Im playing there every day in the evening, according to where I am from.