Chapter 16

Stephen's POV

After enjoying a 'pleasant' morning with my parents with my parents keep questioning Tony about his love life which is really embarrassing in my position if you ask me.

An hour ago...

"So Tony... How's your parents?" Mom asked him.

"Their doing pretty good but still stressed after coming back from work but they are okay." I could sense the sadness in his voice and I instantly squeezed his hands softly in mine to make him feel assured.

"It would be nice if you and your parents could come here and have dinner with us once in a while. Besides I already consider you family Tony."

Tony gave her a smile and looked at me. I gave him a smile as he returned me the same thing.

"So... How about your love life? You should have a boyfriend right now am I right?" My dad asked and I could have sworn that Tony choked himself while he was drinking water when my dad asked.

"W-well... You see Mr Strange... I'm not really that favoured at school and it's almost impossible for anyone to like me." My parents just looked at me and gestured me to tell him my secret.

My mom found out about it after meeting Tony for the first time and on that same month, mom found out when I accidently left my diary, well sort of, on top of my bed and she read the whole book. Surprisingly she was very happy to know. My dad however is a person who keeps up the trends but he was always the one who was late to notice about my crush on Tony.

Now that I think about it... I never told Tony about how I really feel about him... I have to tell him on the day of our date.

"Well how about my son, Stephen? I mean he's totally single. And we are looking for a great wife for him because he's always the one busy doing house chores and never gets to have a rest once in a while. Your perfect for that role Tony."

"Dad! Your embarrassing me in front of my date!" I said as I covered my face with both of my hands but I doubt it would cover my already red face.

"As a matter of fact Mr. Strange, he did asked me out yesterday so I will have to see if he is worthy to be my boyfriend." Tony said playfully and I could see him giving a wink to my dad because my parents put out their thumbs up to Tony.

"I really like to hear everything about you Tony-"

"And that's where I will stop you mom.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update! I had so many stressful moments last week and it was really hard. And sorry for the short update... It's supposed to be a longer one but I don't have any inspiration and I hope you guys understand.