Chapter 10

No One's POV

As Stephen stared at the interior of Tony's house, he didn't realise that he has been having his mouth gaping for a while until Tony giggled at him.

"Be careful Stephen, a fly might just fly inside your mouth if you keep it open for a long time" Stephen got red instantly and looked away to be face to face with an odd robotic dog near the staircase.

As Stephen looked at it for a long time, it suddenly opened their mouth and stuck out it's tongue.

"What the-ITS ALIVE?!"

"Oh meet Jam Jam! He's a robotic dog that me and my dad made when I was 10 years old. It looks robotic but it eats and acts like a normal dog at the same time."

Stephen could only stare at Tony as if he can't believe him but he believed every word because the boy in front of him is a genius in tech. Not to mention his dad was the founder of Stark Industries and invented a lot of weapons for the US Army.

He never felt lucky to know that his crush was a genius. Proud to say the least.

"Wow I always knew you would be a beauty with a beautiful mind... The dog already proves it." Tony just blushed at him while slightly pushed Stephen to the side.

"Well Mr. Strange, make yourself at home. I'll be making our food and while I'm cooking, you can hang around the living room. You can watch TV or play video games." Stephen just nodded and stared at Tony who was now wearing his apron.

If Stephen was honest, he could imagine Tony as his wife who is cooking for him. And he wouldn't lie if he didn't imagine himself and Tony living in their own house, as married couples and have their own children.

He would be lucky if he and Tony could have children... But he is yet to know the secret.

"Can I just hang out at the kitchen isle while you cook? I get bored easily when I'm alone especially when I didn't bring my books about Neurology with me." Tony raised an eyebrow at Stephen.

"Wait oh right... Your parents are doctors... I understand. So you want to be a Neurologist doctor? That's cool tho in my opinion!"

Stephen's eyes became bright because his crush just told him about his ambition and how cool it was. He was being a supportive wife in my eyes. Dang.

"Yeah I know right!? I really like studies about the brain when I was a kid and ended up with a dream to be a doctor. Anyway, what about you Tony?" Tony gave Stephen a soft smile as he thought about it.

"Well I actually want to be my father's successor. I really love everything that my father created. Everything in his building was beautiful and everyone who worked there are kind and committed to their work. I look up to my mom too since she is my dad's secretary and she handles all the meetings of my dad's with famous companies." Stephen could see the passion in Tony's eyes as he talked about his dream. He melted seeing Tony happy.

Tony's POV

"So today, I will cook you something that I really love to eat and it's also by the way, my favourite food, cheeseburgers!" Stephen laughed.

"Great! Can't wait to try them" He winked at me and I swear it was the hottest thing he did. Aside just him walking around at school looking cool and handsome.

I shooked my head and started cutting the onions, tomatoes and the lettuce. And then cleansed it. After that, I got two slices of chicken burger meat and fried it with eggs.

Stephen was just quietly observing me while my back was in front of him. I was on the part of putting all the ingredients together with the buns when I didn't realise Stephen standing up and went right behind me.