Chapter 26

No One's POV

"Tony! I got your dad's location." Natasha yelled to get the other's attention.

Natasha was sitting on one of Tony's work table with a hologram in front of her. Rhodey was right beside her along with Bruce.

Tony, Bucky and Clint came quickly towards Natasha and everyone huddled around her.

"It seems your dad isn't lying that he was in the big building. But from what I see on this screen... He looks a little bit... Busy." Natasha began with a slight confusion on her face.

The screen showed the exact lay out of the whole building and found Tony's father with a small red dot. But the dot was moving pretty fast and around the place, as if Tony's father was, in fact looked like he is busy.

Tony was having second thoughts... Why exactly would his father be so worried when all he does is paper work, having important meetings and planning? Tony gritted his teeth together and called his AI.

"J! I need you to identify this person whether it's father or someone else!" Tony demanded while unconsciously gripping his hands on to the work table.

Natasha could see his worried eyes. She didn't know that expression and she doesn't like it one bit... Especially when it came from Tony.

'Tony.....'

"Sir, I already identified this person. It is definitely Master's."

Everything was quiet...

But someone just have to make it awkward.

"Clint what the f? Could you please stop munching on your lollipop? The crunchy noise is really disturbing!" Bruce wailed at Clint who just looked offended by him.

"Well it's not my fault that that the candy's grip was loose and I have to eat it like a normal candy which is very disturbing in my case!"

As serious this situation was, they couldn't help but felt amused by their behaviour.

"What am I gonna do with you two?" Natasha mumbled while face palming herself..

Tony shakes his head in amusement, seeing the duos nag at each other. But remembering his dilemma a moment ago made the feeling of worry surfaced back.

The squad watched as Tony's expression changed quickly into worry.

"Tony... I'm sure your parents are fine... It's normal for them to be busy 24/7 so you shouldn't worry too much." Natasha said while squeezing both Tony's shoulder, as if to reassure Tony once more.

"I... I guess your right... I'm just being paranoid... I should know that they are sometimes called at random times at work so I shouldn't feel so scared." Rhodey stood in front of Tony and fave him smile.

"It's normal to feel worry and scared sometimes, so it's okay. Besides, instead of worrying about your parents and stalking them in the middle of the night, why don't we have a sleepover instead... It's a little bit troublesome to walk home at this hour."

Clint was over the moon with Rhodey's plan and instantly got excited. The others were also in agreement and so they decided to sleep at Tony's place.

"Before your sleepovers, I recommend that all of you leave at least a message to your parents about this sleepover. I have the feeling if you don't notify them soon, I'm afraid you'll be in great trouble early in the morning." JARVIS said to the TPS squad.

"Shoot- my mom is gonna kill me once she finds out I left home to buy lollipop and went straight to Tony's... She's gonna end me." Clint said in panic, Bruce however smirked at Clint.