Take A Moment To Read*

Hey guys so, this isn't an update and I'm really sorry for this but I thought that I should tell you guys something important.

In a few more days, I will be on hiatus, for how long? Probably longer because I'm finally gonna live at a hostel at school mainly because it's my last year in high school. I promise I will make an update by sometime next week.

I'm really sorry for always delaying the updates and the fact that you guys always wait for the new chapter really makes me feel guilty for updating late. I'm really thankful that a lot of you loved and support this book, it makes me really happy to know that you guys are always anticipating the next update every time.

I'm not planning in discontinuing this book because the main reason why I write this books is because I wanted to start my own version of IronStrange and then end it. Tho I'm thinking of making a sequel if the story does need one😅

Just in case that I won't be writing the sequel for this book in the future, I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to write another IronStrange or Anime ships like BakuDeku or KageHina or maybe other ships like Stony maybe? It depends on the votes tho. So I hope you guys can give me a hand on voting for the next book to be. Just vote using the comment section below these choices.

1. Another IronStrange.

2. Anime ships.

3. Other ships (please mention the ship)

4. Or create my own story with your suggestion on what the genre is (for example: chinese bl, transmigration, etc.)

I low-key wanted to create my own story but I still need to know what kind of stories you guys want me to write.

There may be some ships that I can't write, one of the reason is unfamiliarity towards the characters or because I haven't seen the anime, movies, cartoons or novels. It depends.

The stories I can write are BL stories and normal stories ( in other words: straight 🤣)

So I hope you guys go along with this arrangement. I will respect everyone's opinions.

Thank you again for supporting me and this book. I love y'all so much ✨✨✨