Chapter 1

No One's POV

Morning came and Tony was still on his table, fell asleep after working on his blueprints for 4 hours and ended up sleeping on his desk.

Maria went to Tony's room to wake him up when she found him on his table, sleeping. She smiled fondly at him and went near to see his blueprints. Tony's parents knew about his hobby and they really supported him. Maria looked at each of his blueprints and was impressed by the detailed plan he made.

She put the blueprints back on his table and woke him up.

"Tony dear... wake up darling, its already morning. I already cooked you bacon and eggs for your breakfast." She said.

"Noooooo... five more minutes..." Tony mumbled.

"You and I both know there are no five minutes when it is the weekdays... come on, get ready for school and come downstairs for breakfast." She chuckled seeing her son's antics.

"Yes mom.." Tony sighed while rubbing both of his eyes to try and wake up.

Tony sat there while looking around his entire room with his mind blank for 2 minutes. And stood up and cleaned up his table and hid his blueprints.

"Welp... a bath it is then." Tony mumbled by himself and went to get ready.

Time skip...

Tony's POV

After wearing my school uniform, i took my bag and went straight downstairs to the kitchen. Today my parents are free for one day from their work so they will be here most of the time today.

I saw my father in the living room sitting at the sofa, reading his daily newspaper. "Morning dad!" I smiled widely at him.

"Morning champ! Go to the kitchen and eat your breakfast. Youll need a lot of energy buddy." Father said.

"Im on it captain!" I saluted my father who chuckled at me and i went straight to the kitchen where mother was.

"Good morning mom! And thank you for the food!" I said happily while looking at my breakfast. The combination of fried bacon and eggs are my favourite when my mom cooks it. No one can win my mom's cooking... well to me of course.

"Your welcome sweetheart." She said as i ate all the bacon and eggs and after a drink of water i took my bags and kissed my mom on the cheek before i said goodbye.

As i quickly ran to the front door, father catched up to me as he held my left shoulder stopping me.

"Ill take you to school today Tony. Since this is the only time i would get to spend time with you." I smiled at him happily and he drove me to school.

The whole drive was only filled with laughter and happiness. I missed spending time with mom and dad but i really missed my dad tho... he always told me about his funny experience at work and it makes me happy that he likes to share his funny moments with me and mom.

Aftef talking and catching up, we finally arrived to my school... but of course with all of the students staring at me and my dad... its probably because how expensive our car was and the fact that my dad was a famous bussinessman and my mom working along side my father.

"Well champ! Study well and why dont you try and talk to your crush today hmm?" He said while giving me a lenny face. I wonder how he does that...

"Dad!"

"Alright, alright... im just kidding." He chuckled. He hugged me and gave me a pet on the head.

"Ill be going home first okay? Always make me proud son." He said and he finally left. But my feeling of happiness and content was only for a while before it was switched into fear and anxiety.