Chapter 12

No One's POV

Stephen walked to the kitchen entrance when he nearly, once again, bumped into Tony but thankfully they didn't hit each other.

"You know Tony, you have a habit of bumping into someone especially today" Stephen chuckled and Tony was already red.

"And to make it even more specific, bumping into me like three times in a row in one day. Not that I don't like it, but your too cute." Tony laughed with him and pushed him slightly.

They both walked together to the dining room and sat next to each other and right across Howard and Maria.

As the family and Stephen ate, all of them shared funny stories and jokes. Stephen couldn't help but like this family because of their playfulness.

"You know Stephen, your father was always following the trend back in the days and all of them are weird" Stephen chuckled while nodding at Howard.

"You don't even know father, but my dad is pretty much into memes and I can tell you, he ain't stopping until you bring a new trend to him." Howard laughed along with Stephen.

But Tony and his mom were quiet and shocked because of Stephen. Not because how weird his father was because Howard can be weird at times too but because of what Stephen just called Howard.

'Father?!' Tony and Maria said in sync in their minds but ofc they didn't realise they did.

Tony's POV

Is it just me or have I really gone mad? Did I just hear Stephen called my father, father?

I shouldn't assume things too early.... False hope is not gonna make me feel better.

But what is this?!

I look towards my mom who was also have a face of bewilderment towards father and Stephen.

Maria's POV

Is it just me or did Stephen called Howard 'Father'?!

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked at Tony.

He was a blushing mess and he looked at me asking for confirmation. I just shrugged at him.

Is it just me or did I just get my wish answered?

Stephen's POV

As me and father talked, I realized that both of Tony and his mother weren't talking.

I glanced at them only to see Tony's mother holding her excitement and Tony being a blushing mess.

"Is something wrong Mother?"

"Oh yes everything is fine Stephen don't worry!! We were just listening to what you boys are talking about, right Tony!?"

Howard and Stephen just looked towards their lovers, well one of them is. Stephen hasn't made it official yet so...

"O-ohhh!! R-right!!! We were! Sorry but can you excuse me and mother for a moment?"

Tony stood while holding her mother's hands and quickly exited from the dining room.

"Whatever that is, it's not weird anymore because everyone in this household is weird." Howard slurped his soup as if what happened earlier was something normal.

"Ooookayyy???" Stephen just shook his head and continued his food and then talked to Howard about something else.

Meanwhile...

Tony dragged his mother to a room which is the study room. He got inside with his mother and locked the door.

He just stood there until he starts freaking out.