IronStrange Shorts

Hey guys! so this is a cute IronStrange shorts I made. I couldn't really think the whole plot for the next chapter so while I write something for the next update, I made this IronStrange shorts.

Hope you guys enjoy!

1. Tony's dilemma

Tony: *groaning while covering his face with his hands.

Stephen: *walked passed Tony* 'whats wrong with Tony?'

'a cup of coffee would be nice for him'

*Walked back to the kitchen and brought a coffee for Tony and tea for himself*

Tony: ughhh why can't I think of a brilliant idea?!

Stephen: what's wrong in that beautiful mind of yours?

Tony: I'm thinking about an idea to add some new safety features to my suit but I just can't think of any!

Stephen: Now now... Take this coffee, drink it and relax... You'll think of something brilliant after this.

Tony: I guess a cup of coffee will do the trick... Thanks for the coffee Stephy.

*Drinks the coffee and sighed in relief but then thought of something*

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Stephen thank you for the coffee, I already thought of something!!

*Kissed Stephen on the cheek and ran off with his coffee and entered his lab*

Stephen: Glad to help, my love.

*Sigh*

I should go and have a look at the sanctum just to make sure everything is alright and maybe read a book or two.

*Made a portal and entered while still sipping on his tea*

2. Little Peter

Tony: *working on his suit in his lab*

Baby Peter: Dada! Dada!

Tony: *chuckled* what is it bud?

Baby Peter: Up! Up! *Gesturing his hands towards Tony*

Tony: I would carry you Pete but my hands and body are covered in oil and you'll get dirty.

Baby Peter: *pouts*

Stephen: Tony love... You should stop with your inventions and take some rest. You clearly do everything around the house when I'm out for work. Your the mother who gave birth to Peter, you should get some credits for that.

Tony: you mean with baby poop and other shenanigans around the house?

Stephen: you know I don't mean it like that

Tony: I know I know... I just... I can't stop the feeling of making my suit better. Improvements is good you know.

Stephen: I know that very well love...

*Carried Peter on his arm and walked towards Tony*

Stephen: but you should also spend some time with your son... Besides that's what your good at other than inventing cool things.

Tony: *sighed while stared at Peter*

Baby Peter: Dada!

*Giggled cutely while trying to reach out Tony*

Tony: *chuckled* oh alright, come here you little troublemaker.

Baby Peter: Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Stephen: *lovingly watched his husband being cute with his adorable son*

I'm so lucky to have them.

3. Overprotective

Tony and Stephen: *looking at Wade judging him*

Wade:*gulped* S-so... Is there a reason why were here in your lab Mr. Ironman?

Stephen: what do you think Mr. Wilson? Or should I say Deadpool?

Wade: Look it's not what you guys are thinking-

Tony: oh yeah? what do you think we are thinking right now?

Wade: look before jumping into conclusions, I will explain to you and be honest with you.

Yes, I am Deadpool but I don't mean anything bad towards Peter and I honestly love him from the bottom of my heart.

The reason I'm in your house with Peter is because he asked me to come home with him to meet you guys.

Stephen: and what exactly do you want to achieve after meeting with us?

Tony: if you think you can easily sugar coat us with your gentleman gestures and sweet talk then your wrong Wade.

Wade: I'm not hoping for anything but I'm working hard to appease you two and make sure I'm enough- you know what scratch that, perfect for your son.

I know both of you already knew everything about me being a mercenary and stuff but I'm telling the truth. I truly love your son.

Tony: hmm... Prove it

*Bang! Bang!*

Peter: Dads!! I swear if you guys don't open this door and let go Wade I'll force myself inside there.

Stephen: *sighed and walked to the door and let Peter inside*

Tony: I'm sorry Peter.. but we're just making sure if Wade will be good for you or being honest with his feelings for you... I don't want you to be heartbroken because of a loveless relationship.

Stephen: We love you and we don't want you to experience that kind of relationship

Peter: Dad, Papa.... It's fine and I forgive both of you... But making Wade scared of you two is not a good first impression.

I'm sorry too because I didn't tell you guys before hand and literally ignore the fact that me and Wade were alone at home.. I'm sorry dad's..

Tony and Stephen: oh Petey... You don't need to say sorry... Your not at fault here..

Stephen: no one is

*Both Tony and Stephen hugged their son tightly and finally stood right in front of Wade*

Tony: I will accept this only once Wade but don't think I still accept you to be with my son.

Stephen: you'll need a lot of convincing than just an explanation.

Wade: Yes sir, Mr Strange-Stark sir!

Peter: now that everything is settled, let's go upstairs, peacefully and let's order some pizzas.

*Wade and Peter both walked off and left Tony and Stephen by themselves in Tony's lab*

Tony: I guess we can try and trust him more... For Peter Stephy.... Peter is sad because we didn't accept Wade for who he is... We should try and trust Wade.

Stephen: *sighed* I guess your right my love... Come on let's go upstairs and get you some coffee and drinks for the kids.

Tony: *shook his head saying yes and went upstairs with his husband.