Chapter 2

No One's POV

Tony entered the school hall and went straight to his locker after his friends went first to their classes. He went to his lockers to get his textbooks for his first subject of the day... maths. He cant really say he hated it but sometimes the topics were too boring for him to learn that he sometimes just lose interest in the lesson.

He can still keep up with the lesson since he always study a topic ahead than his lesson at school so it would be easier for him.

After he took out his textbooks and writing utensils, he closed his locker and locked it with a key. And just as he was turning around, he accidently bumped into someone. Tony was on the ground with his books all over the floor and Tony's hands on his forehead.

The person was very tall and have a very build body judging by how hard Tony's head hit on the person's chest. But even with the pain on Tony's forehead, the person he bumped into had the most familiar calm and deep voice.

Tony's POV

"Im so sorry! Are you okay? I hope i didnt hurt you in any parts of your body." The voice said. I tried to focus my vision to this person and i knew.. that was the moment i was really embarassed of... only because the person in front of me.

Stephen Strange. How ironic.

"I-im fine, really. Its okay, i just got a slight pain on my forehead. Nothing too serious so dont worry." I said to him while gathering my books that was sprawled all over the floor.

"Here let me help." He said and helped me collect my books. He handed me my books... and i could have sworn that he touched my hand slightly. Its very cliche i know but if i am being honest... i kind of like it a little bit.

"Umm... thanks i guess.." It was a little bit awkward because non of us are going anywhere and just stayed there in front of each other. Until Stephen hold out his hand.

"The name is Stephen, Stephen Strange. And you must be my junior...?"

"Oh its Tony, Tony Stark." Stephen smiled. If i could stop time, i would literally just stop at this moment because his smile was very cute. Christine is lucky to have him.

"Hey Stephy! Come on, lets get to class before classes starts!" Speak of the devil... She even calls him 'Stephy'.

"Yeah you should go... Im going to be late for my class too if we stay in the hall." I said to him with a slightly disapointed and little bit heartbroken tone.

"Oh yeah your right... umm... i guess see ya later?" He cheekily smiled at me and i just nodded while smiling at his cuteness.

We went to our own ways and went to class.

Time skip to lunch time...

No One's POV

The bell rang which means it is lunch time. Tony stood up from his sit and was collecting all of his books and writing utensils when Bruce literally smashed the classroom door.

'Here we go again' Tony thought when Bruce came running to Tony, hugging him. This always happens everyday at lunch... probably wants to make sure Tony doesnt go to the library and eat lunch with the others. And by mean other's is Nat, Clint, Steve, Bruce and Rhodey.

"Come on Tony... Nat brought delicious foods today! Your gonna miss her food because Clint might eat the whole lunchbox if you dont join us!" Bruce stated.

Tony just sighed at his bestfriend's antics and smiled at him. "I dont have a choice do i?"

"Well you do... but you know exactly what Nat and Steve could do..." Bruce said, as a matter of factly with a face that tells you 'its normal'