Chapter 14

Tony's POV

As we hugged for almost 10 minutes, I could feel Stephen's breathing became calm and I could hear a yawn from him.

I chuckled at Stephen and tapped his back.

"Come on you big baby, let's go up and get some sleep. Your clearly tired right now." I could hear a gasp from Stephen.

"Well between the two of us Honey, your the small and cute baby." Stephen smirked and I blushed when he leaned his face closer to mine.

But I quickly cover it up by giving him a playful glare and shoved him off softly.

We went up from the lab and went inside my room. Jam Jam was back to her normal spot, which is near the front door where it's house is suppose to be.

I gave Stephen my large hoodie that I sometimes wear and a pair of long baggy pants that was once belonged to dad but I never understand why he has those or even made the decision to give me that pants. Not that I don't like the pants but it was just annoyingly bigger than me but I enjoy wearing them because it's comfortable.

"Thanks Tony. I'll get changed at the bathroom." I nodded at Stephen and he went inside the bathroom. I quickly changed into my pajamas and slipped inside my warm blanket.

I laid my head on my pillow when I heard the door to my bathroom door opened and revealed a somehow good looking man that looks fitting with that baggy clothes... Maybe I am small. I pouted slightly.

Stephen put his folded clothes at my study table which is right beside the night stand and then ruffled his hair.

I kept looking at him and didn't realise that I have been staring at him for a long time until I snapped out of it and noticed how closer his face was.

"Cute." He smirked and also slipped into the enormous, warm blanket of mine and laid on the left side of my bed.

"Shut up." I chuckled and snuggled a little bit closer to Stephen.

"Good night Stephen." I mumbled and instantly fast asleep.

Stephen's POV

As Tony drifted off to sleep, I caressed his cheeks and ruffles his hair softly.

I yawned and before I went to sleep, I kissed his forehead and whispered;

"Good night my Anthony..."

No One's POV

10:30 p.m.

Howard and Maria were now in contact with a friend of theirs who also happens to be one of Tony's friend's parents. They were sitting in their king sized bed with the hologram in front of them.

"Banner, we need your help with our machine. It's reacting very weirdly and it appears to be rapidly overworking itself. My scientists or even me cant fix the problem. The only option was to fix it because if I shut it down, everything that is functioning in the building right now will never work the way it is suppose to be." On the hologram screen, they could see their friend.

Their friend who was called Banner, furrowed his eyebrows. "I think I can go there and help, but I'm still in London and I wont be back until tomorrow.... But it might be just enough to stop it from exploding. I'll do everything I can to come back as fast as possible Howard."

"Thank you Banner... We really could use some more brains in this matter." Banner chuckled at his friend and nodded.

"Keep in touch with me and give me the status of the machine until I get back. Both of you should get to sleep. Goodbye Howard."

Howard and Maria just nodded and smiled at Banner before Banner ended their call and the hologram screen went dark.

Howard and Maria just sat there in deep thoughts. Maria however realised her husband tensed and instantly grabbed his hands and squeezed it to comfort him.

"Everything will be alright Howard... I believe you can solve this. We can solve this together. Come on now... We have to go to bed."

Howard nodded at Maria smiling at her. Maria pecked her husband's lips and both of them got ready for bed.

Morning came and no one was awake in the Stark mansion but only a certain boy woke up early.

"Uggghhh... Gotta wake up..." Tony sat on his bed and looked to the other side where he saw Stephen's calm breathing against the blankets.

Tony smiled fondly at him.

"Welp gotta go and cook something... With a cup of coffee." Tony hummed while he stood up and ruffled his messy bed hair. He took his blankets and folded it. He then secretly kissed Stephen's cheek slightly before walking downstairs.

What Tony didn't realise was Stephen was awake the whole time and Stephen just smiled widely against the covers.

Tony's POV

I walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs. Once I was downstairs, I was met with Jam Jam who was jumping up and down. I chuckled and went to the kitchen.

I stood on both of my toes to reach one of the kitchen cupboards and took out a canned dog food. I opened the can and gave it to Jam Jam. I could see an evident rust on Jam Jam's jaws and made a mental note to work on that later. I went to the coffee maker and the coffee was ready served in my favourite mug. I smiled when I knew my AI memorised my routine and made coffee for me.

"Thanks J!"

"Your welcome sir."

After taking a few sips from the mug, I then took my usual apron and tied it on my waist and started cutting the vegetables and onions on the cutting board.

I was planning to cook some vegetable soup with delicious mushroom pasta that I have started to just learn two weeks ago and I can assure you, I'm a pro at cooking pastas

I already finished with the vegetable soup by adding a little bit of spice because I'm in the mood for spicy food right at this moment.

I then went to start on cooking the pasta sauce and boiled the spaghetti noodles on the other pot.

While cooking, I didn't realise that a certain someone was awake and was watching me. I could hear a soft familiar chuckle and I smiled widely looking knowing it was Stephen.

"My... Your such a wife right now Tony. Do you mind if I join you in the kitchen?" As Stephen talked I just smirk at him and continued my work, trying to ignore him by not saying anything but it all failed when Stephen leaned his hips on the kitchen counter next to me and looked at me with those ocean blue eyes.

"Don't test me Tones... You don't know how hard I'm keeping myself from hugging you."

"Who's stopping you?" I smirked, challenging him and instantly I could feel two long arms around me. I could feel his breath against my neck.

"You look very adorable right now Anthony. I hope I could have this scene for the rest of my life."

I laughed and turned to the other side to give him a surprise peck on the cheek and we were like that the whole time I was cooking.

A/N

A new chapter for my amigos. I'm getting bored these days because we have don't have any studies anymore after our exams and all I did the whole day was rot in class and questioned my existence.

Lmao anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this part of the chapter.

Byeeeeeeee🙌😊