Chapter 18

No One's POV

Tony spent the night over at Stephen's house and he actually enjoyed being around his family. Tony actually became closer to Stephen's mother since she's very friendly.

She even taught Tony a recipe that Stephen liked and when Tony cooked it, it tasted just like Stephen's mother's cooking. Stephen fell even more for Tony.

The next day was the day where Stephen would ask him out on a date but Tony went back to his home to get ready and left Stephen to get ready as well.

Stephen's POV

"Hey guys, does this look good on me?" I asked to my three loved ones.

"You look just like you bro... If that's what you meant."

"Shane... It's clearly not what I meant.... Mom? Dad?"

I looked at my parents and witnessed my mom covering her mouth while tears on the corners of her eyes and my dad hugging her. Both of them looked at me.

"My son is finally taking the step to become a man... Im so proud" I face palmed at them and they still continued.

"No matter what Stephen, your still our little boy even after you get mar-"

"Mom! Dad! Your embarrassing me!"

"Let me cherish this moment before we let you go and have a date with Tony. Before you step foot outside this house, you must be a gentleman towards Tony. Take better care of him and treat him like a fragile gem." My dad said and I could see how serious he was when he said it.

"Of course I would... He's the last person I ever want to treat him bad... I dont want to see him sad or crying..."

Mom and dad both put their hands on my shoulders. "We believe you Stephen... Now go on and change that jacket... You look like a delinquent wearing that spiky shoulder jacket... I swear your dad is the one who wears these kinds of things."

Mom looked at my dad as if asking him.

"Look I bought it but the trend was not that famous anymore and so I gave it to Stephen and he looks really good wearing that jacket." Dad said and just shrugged his shoulders at my mom.

Mom slapped him on the arm and walk inside my closet. When she came back, she was holding a navy blue jacket and gave it to me.

"Wear this and trust me... Tony will fall for you even more." She said and winked at me.

"Now go and get your date. Tell us everything about it when you get home okay buddy!?" Dad said.

"I will!! Bye guys!!"

I ran straight to one of dad's car and drove straight to Tony's house. I was nervous all the way to his house. And before I knew it... I was already parking right in front of his mansion.

I was getting nervous and the thought of bailing this date was already in my mind but the determination to get Tony to be mine was much more stronger than that feeling and so I went out of the car and stood at the front door of Tony's house.

"Here goes nothing...."

A/N

A new update so enjoy😂👌