Chapter 5

Tony's POV

"So Tony, lets go to the rooftop! We need to have the chance to test Nat's food!" Bruce said excitedly.

I just hummed in agreement and turned to Bucky. "Do you want to join us Bucks? Steve will be there you know.. and besides... you do want to see Steve right?" I asked him with a knowingly gaze. Of course the reaction was priceless because he got red pretty easily.

I ship the both of them so dont judge me.

"Yeah i'll join you guys. This is my first day and i havent made any friends yet so might as well join you guys." Me and Bruce nodded and together we went up to the roof.

No One's POV

As the group of five friends were getting their lunch out while waiting for Tony and Bruce to arrive, they were greeted by a sound of a door opening.

They glanced at the door and there appeared Tony and Bruce with someone at their back. And Steve recognise that person.

"Bucky?!" The boy looked up and smiled at Steve while Steve went to him and hugged him.

"I missed you too Steve." Bucky said and hugged Steve back. The others looked at the two with fondness. Tony and Bruce were face to face with each other giving a knowing face, with Nat, Rhodey and Clint being the supportive friend they are.

"Alright love birds, i know you guys missed each other dearly and this meeting you have is precious to you both but we have food waiting to be eaten so come along!" Nat said, making both Steve and Bucky blush.

All of them are now sitting in a circle, surrounding their food. The food that Nat brought were a lot that even her school bag wont fit all of them. All of the boys were literally gawking at the food that Nat made. It was always like this for them. Nat being the best chef brought delicious food everyday at school.

Clint and Bruce would be the one to finish everything since both of them loves food especially Clint. Tony on the other hand loves Nat's tuna sandwich that Nat would pack the sandwich just for Tony. Steve would eat anything that Nat brought.

They never enjoyed being at the cafeteria to eat their lunch because they always get judging gazes from the others and the food there was a little bit expensive so they made a plan to ask Nat to bring food from home so that they could eat together. Of course Nat really like the idea because of all her hobbies, she really enjoyed cooking and didnt mind bringing a lot of food.

She enjoys the compliments from her friends anyway when they eat her food. And the rooftop was not actually open for students to go there but since the principal and the other teachers really trusted them, they gave the free access to the rooftop only on lunch time.

This is the only time they could be with each other, share everything with each other and anything they wanted to do with each other. This is their world.

"Oh yeah! Guys you cannot believe what happened when me and Tony went to the locker area!" Bruce said and everyone's attention was now on Bruce.

"The locker area were filled with girls like that one area of the school was filled with it. And when we got closer all of them were swarming just right in front of Tony's locker because-"

"Let me guess, our most famous guy at school was there?" Rhodey asked as a matter of factly.

"Not just that, but it was like he was standing right in front of Tony's locker, as if he was waiting for him!"

"Except he wasnt waiting for me! Besides, who would wait for a nerd like me. Im pretty sure its just a coincidence he was there..." By now everyone was just sadly looking at their sad friend.

"You mean that commotion back there at the locker area? I was there first when i suddenly saw a guy just standing on the same place where you guys saw him, and I dont think its just a coincidence because it was just me and him at that area when those girls swarmed in." Bucky grimaced.

Tony just thought deeply like,

'Did he really wait for me?'
'Or is it just me?'
'Maybe he wants to talk to me? No thats impossible.'

"Tony, its not impossible. How about you go and look for him? Maybe he wants to talk to you or something?" Steve suggested. Many thoughts were swirling inside of Tony's head. He was afraid but if its something that he wants to have, then he gets it.

Well that is, if he was brave enough to ask Stephen out since Stephen is actually his first crush. But determination is kind of in Tony's blood.

"You know what... I should go and talk to him. If i can have the chance, then im taking it." Tony then got up and took his things. "Wish me luck guys!" Tony said waving goodbye at them and hurriedly got out from the rooftop.

"Im so proud of him right now guys... our baby Tony is finally taking his first step on getting his man." Bruce dramatically cried on Clint's shoulder. "Banner stop being dramatic." Nat shakes her head and they continued their feast.

A/N

Hey guys so this is another update and i might not be able to update tomorrow... well i think but i promise i will update the next chapter soon.