Chapter 24

No One's POV

"Young Master, I have prepared you some toast and a cup of coffee in the kitchen. I suggest a late night snack." The AI voiced to it's master as Tony was still on his study table, doing some work on his blueprints again.

Tony smiled slightly at his AI that he had grown familiar with.

"I will be right down J... Just need to make a slight change here.... And done!!!"

Tony happily took his blueprints with him out of his bedroom, to the kitchen area. The coffee was just as he liked it, black and a bit bitter.

He took his toasts on a plate and brought his coffee to the living room with his blueprints left alone in the kitchen isle.

"Ahhh... A cup of coffee always makes me feel energetic again... Thanks again for the snack J!!" The AI answered it's master with a polite "your welcome, sir"

At this moment, Tony was waiting for his best friends to come and attack his home, knowing their nature to protect him at all cost.

No kidding, they literally made a "Protect our Tony at all cost squad" that only consists all of his best friends and was led by the one and only Natasha.

And now Bucky has officially joined that squad voluntarily, Tony felt a chill on his spine thinking about how serious all of his friends look whenever they talk about people that likes to talk bad about Tony.

But it makes Tony feel how loved he is in his group of friends. Knowing that there are some people who cared about him as much as his parents do, makes him feel lucky to have them as his only friends. Weird or not weird, he still loves them as if they are his family.

But sometimes... They are just... Too extra for Tony to the point that he can't understand.

*BANG* *CRASH*

"I SWEAR I'LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU FOR HURTING MY BABY! WHERE ARE YOU ASSHOLES!!" Tony sighed at his mother hen a.k.a, Natasha.

"Natasha... Seriously... I just told you 'can you guys come to my house? I have a problem to talk to you guys about?'. I never said someone was trying to kill me. I wouldn't be alive to tell you guys to come to my place now would it?"

Natasha was still being paranoid and all Tony could do was face palmed at himself and wait for another impact...

"TONY! ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Now every single one of them was screaming the same words and entered Tony's house in panic mode.

"For heaven's sake... You know what, I just can't with you guys. IM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU RHODES"

All of them are now sheepishly looking at Tony.

"You guys... You shouldn't be worrying about me too much, I mean you have your own life to take care of. I shouldn't be your first priority in everything... Make sure to remember that."

"And another thing..." Tony mumbled and the "Tony protection squad" felt the slight shiver in their spine.

"Natasha... Do you have to dramatically take the fire extinguisher right outside my front door and use it to smash my window when you could have used the front door to get inside! That's the only purpose why we have a front door! And now all of you just came in at once and now destroyed my front door. It shouldn't be possible and yet it's broken!"

Tony could feel a slight guilt building up in him when he saw his friends' expression. He just sighed and instantly hug each of them while mumbling a soft sorry.

"Your lucky I can fix the window and the front door before my parents come home... But I doubt they will be coming home sooner. And that is why I called you guys here. I need you guys to help me find out what my parents are doing at my father's big building." All of them stared at Tony with confusion.

"Umm... Tony... Why do you need to know what they are doing?"

"I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about it... They never came home yesterday until today... Jarvis told me that they would be fine but somewhere in my heart made me think it's something else. I'm worried so I need all the help I could get." Tony's group of friends smiled and nodded their head and quickly followed Tony to his lab when one of them suddenly reminded them of a certain blonde.

"Aren't we missing somebody here?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where's Steve?"

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO FREQUENTLY. I JUST DONT HAVE THE MOOD TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS CONSTANTLY BUSY WITH HOMEWORKS AND OTHER STUFFS AT HOME.

Anyway, stay safe at home and make sure to take care of your health.

Byeeeeeeeeeee