Chapter 21

No One's POV

"Curse that man!! I have done everything to destroy him and all his creations and none of it works!!! That thing should have blown up that blasted place by now but it hasn't even happened up until now!!!!" The unknown man roared towards his men. His men were shaking in fear by the rage of their leader.

"I thought I could count on you, but all of you are just the same worthless men I have!!" All of his men were clearly shaking because of their leader. Their leader is someone who has two identities... One who is all friendly but the other is filled with nothing but dark and death.

"W-we did do something for you S-Sir. As someone who has experience working with that company, I know every parts he uses to build that machine. And if my I'm correct, I already messed up one of the complicated parts in the reactor. Even if it takes longer for it to blow the place up but I can assure you sir that that thing will still blow up no matter what."

The unknown man glanced at one of his men. He was a little bit satisfied but it wasn't enough.

"I need more than just time!!! I need to make his life miserable even if it's the last thing I do!!!!"

"I have a much more better plan Sir..." A man emerged from the door at the back, dramatically. His voice was soft and manly like a gentlemen but his heart is full of sinister and deceitful tricks.

He came up to the unknown man's ears and whispered his plan. The unknown man grinned wisely.

"That... Would be perfect... I expect you to start this plan by today at night. I have great expectations on you..."

"Of course sir. I'm quite excited to do this plan. If you'll excuse me..." The man bowed to their leader and left the room with a very unsettling smile.

Meanwhile....

Stephen's POV

Me and Tony were already out of the restaurant. We were there for a while because we had so many stories to share and honestly, I never knew Tony was this talkative and friendly. Back when i first met him, he was the most sweetest and enthusiastic person I have ever met. But when we finally met again at high school, he was pretty much distant towards everyone at school.

How do I know this?

Because some dumb person spread false rumors about Tony and put him in a bad situation. But I don't want to mention this or ask him anything about this problem because I don't want to see him panic.

"I guess being the most handsome, intelligent person at school is a good life for you huh?" Tony asked me.

"Well I can't really relate to that 'good life' your talking about, because I honestly hate those girls who keeps swarming into me. Its really annoying and making them understand is really hard without snapping at them." Now that I think of it, ever since I became the most "famous" guy at school, I've been to all sorts of... Problems.

That includes girls throwing themselves in front of me like they are prostitutes. And there are girls who also wears heavy makeup and they accidently put their face on my shirt when they hugged me. My favourite shirt was stained because of it and mom had to run to the store to buy some baking soda to get the stain off of my shirt.

Which I'm still very angry about up until now but they still don't understand what I'm trying to tell them. Last time I checked the only language I use at school is English and all the people who lives in this city speaks English.

"I think I can get the picture" Tony said while giggling. We were in my car and I was driving him home. I pulled over the sidewalk when we finally arrived at their mansion.