Chapter 28

No One's POV

"It seems... The reactor is stable... For now... Hopefully this would last long before we can fix the crack... But I doubt it wouldn't take a while to fix it. The investigator is still finding clues on who might have done this... And the sooner we know who it is, I'LL RIP THEM TO SHREDS FOR DESTROYING A FINE PEACE OF TECH." The professor exclaimed.

This professor was literally obsessed with technology especially the reactor, so Howard had decided to let the professor attend to the machine 24/7 because he's more than just trust worthy. He was one of the best professors that Howard trust.

"Calm down professor, we will find them for sure... I can't forgive them for destroying the only machine that I wanted my son to see." Howard sighed as he sadly looked at his machine, who he himself have made just for his company, and most importantly for his son.

"Howard... Let's go home. We haven't gone home for a few days now. I'm sure Tony misses us so much. Lets go?" Maria persuaded her husband, which Howard slowly nodded his head.

"We will be back professor, we need to go and check on our son for a while. Take good care of the situation here, would ya?" Maria kindly asked the Professor with her usual sweet smile

",. course ma'am." And then the lovely couples left the building with no worries towards their problem a while ago.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Howard and Maria arrived at their home. They tiredly walked next to each other towards the front door. And with an anticipating greeting from their one and only son, they excitedly opened the door, only to see darkness.

No literally, there wasn't any light because the whole house is black without any source of light. But what's more worrying to the couple, was that their son was nowhere to be found.

His usual "welcome home" greeting was nowhere to be heard. Howard and Maria looked at each other worriedly until another voice was heard.

"Welcome home Master Howard and Madam Maria." JARVIS greets them instead.

"Jarvis... Where's Tony?" Maria asked him.

"He... Is in his room with his friends, Madam Maria. They have been visiting Young Master Tony since yesterday." He explained.

Howard raised one of his eyebrows im confusion. It's not surprising that he would be hanging out with his friends, but the fact that they are hanging out since a day ago raised a question in his head.

'did something happen while we were away?'

"Is he busy right now Jarvis?"

"Not at the moment sir, it seems all of them are doing their own work including Young Master. Would you like me to inform Young Master Anthony downstairs?"

Howard and Maria nodded. They were worried about their son. There wasn't a day where he would miss giving them a greeting. Although sometimes he was waiting at the living room and finally realises that his parents was home.

But he never stays in his room when they are home. It's very odd..

Very odd indeed....

So here's the disappoinment of an update.... I'm so sorry for not writing longer ones but I'll make sure to update the next chapter with longer words🤣✨

Anyway, wish me luck at the hostel and hopefully I won't regret living there🤣 byeeeeeeeee ✨✨✨✨