Chapter 7

No One's POV

As the school bell rang, it was time for everyone to go home. Tony quickly ran to the locker area to get his bag. He didnt want Stephen to wait on him so he wants to be early.

Tony took his bag from his locker and locking it, he went straight outside the school gate to wait for Stephen while he checked his phone the see if there were any messages.

As Tony was just looking through his phone, Norman emerged from the school gate and was about to leave when he saw Tony, all alone. Norman smirked to himself as if an idea came to him.

He thought about getting his revenge on Tony after that morning incident. So might as well take this oppurtunity to do it when he is all alone and vulnerable.

Tony's POV

Nothing is new in the internet... at least thats great for one day without any dramatic news.

Ding!

'Heya Champ! Just want to give you a heads up, me and your mom are going back to the big building to see some problems there. Sorry we couldnt stay at home until your back but i promise ill bring you food from shawarma after the problem is settled.'

'And if you are going out with some friends, be sure to be back before sunrise alright? Welp gtg, mom and dad loves you.'

I just sighed... but i understand. I smiled and just replyed to the message with an 'I love you both too'.

I was still on my phone and i didnt realise that someone was walking towards me when i was suddenly pulled rather strongly and i was instantly wrapped by two familiar long arms.

I looked up from my phone and in front of me stood Norman, who looks confused and when i look behind me, there was Stephen. He hugged me from behind with his arms around me.

I finally went back to reality and realised my position. Stephen was hugging me!

"Hey babe, lets go to our date yeah? Oh and Norman, why dont you just get away from our sight... i had enough hearing ugly things you did to Tony and looking you right now makes me want to puke all over. Try and hurt him again, your dead." Stephen threatened Norman and Norman just scoffed annoyed by it and left.

I silently thank Stephen because who knows what he was gonna do to me if Stephen wasnt on time... i could be Norman's punching bag again because of the morning incident. But i honestly think that hugging me wasnt necessary i mean... it could ruin Stephen's image if everyone knows about me liking him... i dont want to trouble him... but him still in the same position, his hands around my waist and hugging me makes feel like i want to be in his hands all the time. It was the most warmest hug i have ever had.. well including my family and friends of course.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not updating this in a while... ive been very busy with my homeworks and my exam is right around the corner so i might not be able to update in a while... im really sorry guys. Anyway i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also my other chapters and if you guys want to point out some mistakes or maybe you guys wanted to talk to me just comment because i love making new friends!

Anyway adios!!