Chapter 27

No One's POV

After a few minutes, Tony and Bucky arrived at their school. Surprisingly, the whole TPS were waiting for them at the parking lot, looking worried than usual.

This made Tony look at them weirdly. 'This is so not them... What happened?'

Tony was about to ask Bucky about it when Bucky suddenly said something that made him realise...

"Steve isn't here yet..." Tony gasped as he quickly took his bag and ran to his group of friends.

"What happened? Did Steve said anything this morning?" Natasha glanced at Tony and shook her head.

"No... He hasn't been sending us any messages since last night... He usually comes to school early than any of us... It's not like him to be late... And he usually tell us before hand that he won't be able to go to school but today is really weird." Natasha stated and the others couldn't help but feel worried for their friend.

"I'm sensing bad vibes today... Im not even gonna joke this time." Clint suddenly said and for once, everyone agreed to his assumptions.

Something is definitely wrong today... But they couldn't point their finger on what could the problem be.

"I suppose some people also have the same assumptions as me, isn't it?" A voice suddenly interrupted them and they instantly glanced behind them, revealing the infamous perfect boy, Loki.

"Loki? What are you doing here? All alone at that?" Bruce asked since the others couldn't really talk at the moment.

"Well it's a weird day to be honest... Because usually I would be around my brother's annoying friends but something is definitely wrong today and I couldn't help be feel like this is serious."

"What do you mean? What's wrong with your friends?" Natasha asked this time.

"They are all separated... From each other.. well at least one of them are... The others are hanging out at the school garden and they are currently talking about something that I couldn't really understand. Honestly, I don't really give any care about their problems but today their problem this time definitely got my attention." Loki leisurely stood there while looking at his nails, as if it was the most interesting thing to see aside from the group of friends.

Natasha scoffed at him as Rhodey and Clint gave him a nasty glare.

"Can you please just cut through the chase? I didn't wait for you to fin-"

"Our school's hot prince got himself a girlfriend." Loki blurted out, bluntly.

Now everyone was in shock but not so much how Tony was shocked.

"Wait wait... Are you telling me, that THE Stephen Strange, got himself a girlfriend?!" Bruce and Clint looked at each other in disbelief when Clint's question were easily answered with an honest 'yes' from the raven haired boy.

"Th-that's impossible! I mean, hasn't he been rejecting every girl that asked him out?" Rhodey asked.

"Apparently, this girlfriend of his is a special case. She claims that she is Stephen's fiancee... Which I believe is bullshit. I may not be that close with Stephen, but I know if it's true or not. But the fact the he didn't deny it really gave me a surprise"

Tony could only stand there and unconsciously blocked any sound around him right after Loki told them about Stephen having a girlfriend.

Tony wasn't paying attention, nor would he want to hear more about it. He wanted to cry, scream and hide the whole day without seeing anyone but he was also desperate to hear Stephen's explanation and hoped that this was just another rumor.

But of course... Tony couldn't really think anything positive at the moment.

Bucky who stood behind Tony, noticed how Tony became so still and he knew Tony had stopped listening to the conversation that was happening at the moment.

Bucky could only sigh as he could tell how much it saddens Tony. Bucky decided to put his arm around Tony's shoulder to see his expression, only to witness the face that Bucky wishes to never see again.

There was nothing... His face held no expression, his eyes were dull and wasn't sparkling anymore. Tears were all in his eyes but none of his cheeks were wet. It's as if Tony became a doll. A doll that was beautiful but empty on the inside.

Bucky couldn't stand looking at his precious best friend that he instantly turn Tony's body and hid his face on his chest.

"Please... Don't keep it to yourself... Your face is too much for me to bear... You can cry all you want... I'm here for you." Bucky mumbled softly into Tony's ears and after a few minutes, he finally heard the soft cries from the short boy. It was so soft, no one could hear except Bucky and Tony but the others could still see how hurt Tony was. Even Loki felt guilty for telling his news to the poor boy.

Bucky's jacket was now gripped by Tony while Tony cried on his chest. Bucky couldn't care less about his jacket or his now damp shirt, all he cares about was on the boy who is crying so quietly on his chest.

He knew Tony needs to vent... He knew Tony always kept everything to himself without telling anybody about his problems or pain. He was always so thoughtful, selfless and kind. Always full of smiles and laughter, but Bucky knows Tony. From the tip of his toes up to his head.

Bucky glanced towards his friends and Loki.

Natasha nodded. "Let's bring Tony home... He needs us..."

The others just nodded their heads and all of them (except Loki) started to walk towards Tony and gave him and Bucky a big group hug. Tony cried even more because of the given affection from his friend's. At this moment, he knew he was lucky to have them as his close friends. They released the hug and gave Tony a soft smile.

And so they walked back towards Bucky's car and got inside. But before they could leave, Bruce suddenly opened the car window and called Loki.

"Hey Loki! Wanna come with us?" Loki was shocked if he was to be honest because he never talked to them before up until now and they just casually invited him to skip school.

"U-um... Are you guys sure? I mean... We just met and your just casually inviting me to wherever you guys are going?" Loki wasn't gonna be fooled. If they think they could make fun of him while joining them, then they are wrong.

"Well... Technically your already involved with us and we don't want to be rude to you by just leaving you out here... Besides, classes already started  a few minutes ago, and I know for a fact that your not even interested on going to school so might as well skip and hang with us. We don't really mind you know?" Bruce gave Loki a sincere and soft smile that Loki low-key loved seeing.

The others were also okay with Loki and they are all welcoming him with open arms. Loki could only awed at this group of friends and he was instantly interested on their hang out.

"Don't mind if I do." Loki grinned happily and Natasha helped Loki by opening the door for him.

And so, the group of friends left the school again and went straight to Tony's mansion.

A/N

So before anyone could complain, the car Bucky used is an SUV so hopefully you won't get confused😅🤣

Anyway, i hope you like this chapter, leave some comments below about anything really. If there is any mistakes on the story, I'm always open for some improvements.

I actually cried while writing this chapter🤣🤣🤣 Anyway, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, see you guys next time!