Chapter 19

After Howard send Stephen and Tony to the Strange's House...

No One's POV

"Howard! Thank heavens your back!!! T-the building called...."

"Get in the car."

Howard drove their car faster than he ever driven a car before and professionally parked his car outside the Stark Tower.

The couple quickly ran and was instantly met with Dr. Banner.

"I'm glad you both got here. I have made some research about the machine and I think there might be someone or something is messing up the machine."

"You see from how you have made this machine, everything is in order but when I look at the source, you have a missing piece. Even if I tell you what piece it is Howard, you can't put it in anymore. Someone must have forced it and instantly break something in it."

Howard inspected it and saw a hole that has cracks around it.

"There is another way we can restore this machine but this is just a theory.... If we can restart the whole machine without actually shutting it off completely, everything will get back to normal."

"That's it, Banner... We have no idea on how to do just that!"

"Since when did the great Howard Stark ever said that? Howard, I know you... Your much more better than me in this field... Plus, your the creator of this machine, and your a genius... There shouldn't be a problem there. This is for you and your son's future... Me, Maria and everyone here will always be by your side, so don't worry."

Howard was still feeling agitated. Maria walked to her husband and took his hands.

"Howard dear... We're all in this together... Let's do this... For our son..."

Howard glanced at his wife and gave her a smile. He kissed her forehead and then with such determination in his eyes, he faced his friend and co-workers.

"Okay everyone... It's time we finish this."

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while... I'm really out of inspiration to write. And I'm also sorry for this short update but I'll try and update the next one with much more plot for you guys...

Oh and thanks for the lovely comments. And I ask of you to read some of my Author's notes just so there won't be any misunderstanding or any confusion about the story.

So thank you and please wait for my next update