Chapter 15

No One's POV

Tony served the food at the dining table with Stephen sitting on one of the seats.

"Stephen, why don't you eat your breakfast first while I go and wake my parents up, sounds good?"

"Yeah sure Tones!"

Tony smiled and untied his apron. He went upstairs again to his parents's bedroom. He twisted the door knob and revealed a bed with two lumps.

He chuckled to himself and had an evil idea suddenly popped into his genius mind.

He went inside to his parents's room and stood right in the middle of the room and right in the middle of his parents's bed.

He smiled and walked backwards, only to jump and landed right between his parents.

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTIES!!!!"

He laughed hearing the both of them groaned.

"Tony! Do you have to jump right on the bed?! I was having the time of my life sleeping and you just had to do that?" Howard annoyingly said to his son who was cheekily smiling at him and kissed his cheeks afterwards.

"Your welcome and good morning!!!" Tony laughed when he see his father smiled at him.

"Alright you troublemaker, get off the bed." Howard playfully shoved his son to the side and walked to the other side of the bed to his still sleeping wife.

"Honey... Wake up my love, it's morning." Shaking his wife, Maria stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes and was met with two pairs of eyes looking at her. She smiled and sat on the bed.

She stretched out her hands and wrapped her hands around Tony and hugged him while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning my beautiful and handsome son." Tony giggled and smiled.

"Honey.... What about me??" Howard suddenly showed his wife his pouty face with his famous puppy face. Maria laughed and kissed his lips.

"Good morning my prince charming." She laughed and then kissed his nose.

The family was having their first morning together with love. And the three of them were glad that they have each other to rely on.

"Come on down, I made us breakfast and Stephen is already having his on the dining table. I'll be down there so get freshen up okay?" Tony said and went downstairs.

Howard and Maria just stared at the door when Maria suddenly said,

"Howard... Go and wash your face you have a little.... 'Smudge' on it." Maria giggled and went downstairs leaving a very confused Howard.

'what?' Howard though and went straight to the bathroom and stood in front of the bathroom only to see on his forehead that has something written on it.

"#1 Dad"

Howard sighed and shake his head, bewildered.

"Tony...."

After having breakfast, both Tony and Stephen went outside Tony's house.

"I guess I'm going now.... My parents must be really worried because I went to your house without actually telling them. Maybe we can hang out today too if you want?"

Tony with excitement nodded and jumped on Stephen to hug him.

"If you keep doing cute things to me Tony you could easily manipulate from not going home. Kidding but I would really love to stay here a little longer." Stephen sighed and just gave Tony a small smile.

Stephen planted a sweet kiss on Tony's forehead before saying goodbye but Tony had other plans in his mind. "STEPHEN WAIT!"

"How about I ask my dad to send you back home and maybe I can... You know... Hang out there... I mean if you want to but if you don't it fine re-"

"That... Would be a great idea my love." Stephen said grinning and happily hugged Tony who was now red as a tomato.

And so with Tony's dad, they drive to Stephen's house and Howard left the both of them.

"You can sleep here for one night okay Tony? I already told Eugene about you coming to their house so you have to behave okay?" Tony nodded and Howard drove away after bidding to both of the boys and gave Stephen a secret wink in his way.

After Howard left, Stephen took Tony's hands and dragged Tony to follow him. With shyness, Tony hid his red face on Stephen's back which made Stephen feel achieved.

Stephen was about to knock on the door when the door surprisingly burst opened and revealed his mother who looked rather angry at Stephen.

"Where. Have. You. Been?! Do you know how much your father and I were worried?! Something could have happened to you!! Of course Tony dear, your not at fault. But you young man are grounded for three days do you hear me?!" Stephen gulped and nodded quickly at his mother and then change quickly in front of Tony.

"Now Tony dear, you should come in and make yourself at home!" Tony just nodded and followed Stephen's mother while Stephen was told to take Tony's bag to his room.

Stephen went in and was greeted by Shane who has the same look that has no emotion but he was laughing at Stephen.

"Hah, nice going brother.... Payback" Shane said and ran to his bedroom.

Stephen grumbled and cursed incoherent words softly and stomped his way to his room.

Tony's POV

"So Tony dear, did my son do anything that could harass you while he was there?" I thought deeply as both me and Mrs Strange sat down in the living room.

As I was thinking, Stephen was also at the same time came in.

Then I remembered a moment that night and this morning.

"I don't know if it's harassment Mrs Strange but he did hug me yesterday and also this morning while I was making breakfast. Does that count?" I asked and Mrs Strange just had a calm face and closed her eyes.

"Stephen.... We will talk later..." She said and Stephen just looked scared at that moment. I giggled. Stephen sighed and sat right beside me and secretly hold my hands tightly without his mother noticing.

We talked for a while when Stephen's father came in to the living room with a newspaper in his right arm pit and cup of coffee in his right hand. He looked like the cool guys... Only he looks a lot cooler.

"Ohh? Stephen where were you? And who is this boy?" Stephen's father asked while sipping into his coffee and was just calm knowing that Stephen just came home.

"Dad... This is Anthony Edward Stark, he's Uncle Howard's son and I can't believe you could forget about that" Stephen said to him with a judging face and Stephen's father just gulped and his eyes went from calm to shock.

"OH I do remember you!! How could I forget my best friend's Son! I'm so sorry Anthony, I'm pretty forgetful when I got older." I just laughed at Stephen's father and shake my head.

"It's fine really... I really understand you Mr Strange."

To be continued.....

A/N

A new chapter🎊 lmao I have nothing to say except... Enjoy reading this new chapter🤣

ADIOS