Chapter 6

No One's POV

As Tony went down through the flight of stairs, thinking about Stephen fills him with determination. (Undertale anyone?🙋‍♀️😂)

And with excitement, he ran faster so that he could find Stephen before lunch time ends.

Meanwhile....

Stephen was now at the school garden with his four friends, Thor, Carol, Christine, T Challa. Thor however, brought his brother Loki with him but he was yet to be counted as one of Stephen's friends. Keyword, yet.

The garden was their meeting place everytime lunch time starts. It was their routine. Though in this situation is different because they were having their meeting because of what happened at the locker area.

Stephen's POV

"Stephy... come on... this not the Stephy i know..." i scoffed softly at her.

"Yeah it is! Look i just saw the scene right before my eyes! He's in love with someone else! You expect me not to give up?"

"Yes! We do not expect you to just GIVE UP! You just saw that scene without knowing whether they are dating or not! Dont just assume they are dating just because they are being sweet with each other. What if Tony isnt interested in men? Maybe it was just the guy's way of showing that he cares about Tony." Carol interfered.

"But in this reality, Tony is actually gay and i heard it from one of their friends." This time T Challa was getting annoyed.

"Stephen, cant you see how much Tony's friends cared about him? In his group of friends, they only have Romanoff as their female friend and the others are male but none of them are in love with Tony and yet they care about him just like that guy you saw at the locker area! And i saw that scene myself. They are not dating!"

"Why are you guys so sure about that?"

"Because I actually know something that you dont know Stephy, all of us know... I am actually close to Rogers and Romanoff. But at that time they were talking to each other and didnt realise i was hearing their conversation. And i might have heard something in their conversation." I looked at Christine. She was being serious.

"They were talking about Tony being really selfless and always thinks about others first. They talked about how Norman keeps disturbing Tony everyday, and then... they suddenly talked about you... how they really need something to happen between you and Tony... the next thing i heard... is that Tony have feelings for you." I looked at her not believing her words but her eyes says otherwise. Tony likes me?

"Yes Stephen. What Christine is trying to tell you is true... Tony likes you. He always looks at you at school when your not looking and i saw that myself." Thor said, with his bright smile.

I just buried my face into my hands and sighed. I could also hear Carol sighed and said:

"Think about what your gonna do next Stephen... dont regret any choice you make after this ." And all of them left while tapping my shoulder, one by one.

I just sat there with my hands on my mouth. Thinking deeply about Tony would just make me feel lightheaded all over again. I sighed for the hundred time and left the garden and walked to nearest entrance to get to my locker and get my textbook when once again, i hit someone but this time, we both fell to the ground.

I groan while trying to sit up when i hear the most angelic voice.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?! Im so sorry! I wasnt looking where i was going! And i was really in a hurry but i should have watched where i am going and please forgive me if i hurt you anywhere!" The beautiful boy said with a worry look.

"Tony, Tony... im fine, really." I chuckled and he got really red instantly. Cute.

"I-Im really sorry Stephen, i really didnt mean to." I just smiled at him and pet his head as if he is the cutest puppy i have ever seen.

"Its okay Tony... anyway... why the rush? Are you searching for someome or something?" I asked him.

"I-uhhh yess! I was! I was trying to find.... y-you..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Me? You need me for something? Uhm.. can i help you?" I asked with amusement. Tony was blushing really red at this moment, as if he was the most cutest tomato and i really want to eat him up.

"W-well i kind of wanted to talk to you for a while because i wanted to get to know... you... better..." I smirked at him and nodded. I gestured him to follow me and we went back to the garden and we sat at the nearby bench.

"So... what does this cute boy wants to ask me?" I smiled at him.

And so for the rest of the 30 minutes before lunch time ends, we talked about mostly everything if i were to be honest. And it was about the end of lunch time whe  Tony asked me.

"S-so... Stephen... i-i wanted to ask you s-something..."

"Yes?"

"Are you uhh... ummm... you know the rumors..?"

"What rumors are we talking about?"

"The rumors... between you and umm... Christine.."

"And what rumor is it?" I was getting confused right now because i never knew there was a rumor about me and Christine... must be because we are close.

"You know.... are you both dating... or something?" I just laughed at his statement.

"Me? And Christine? Dating? Never once i thought of her as someone i wanted to date. She's kind of like my childhood bestfriends... and she's also my cousin. Besides there is no way i could date a girl." I said grinning.

"W-wait... you mean-"

"Im gay Tony. Yep though i tried to be open about it but no one believes me. Im quite surprised there was a rumor about me and Christine being a "thing". To be completely honest. And i... umm wanted to ask you something Tony." I bit my botton lip before i asked him.

"And what is it?"

"Are you dating with that guy at the locker area? You know the one with the long hair?" He looked shocked but his face then turned into a smile.

"Nope! He's just my childhood bestfriend. Nothing more, nothing less." I didnt realise i stopped breathing when i finally released a heavy sigh.

"So your..?"

"Single? Yep. And your in the same situation as me arent you?" I just nodded while smiling cheekily. Why am i so smitten with this bundle of joy that is in front of me.

We were both looking at each other in the eyes now. He had the most mesmerizing brown eyes i have ever seen. A beautiful creature.

Then the bell rang.

"Oh! I guess its time we get back to class now. Its great talking to you Stephen. Maybe we should hang out more." He suggested and i swear i melted when he said those words.

"I-i mean... if you dont mind Tony... do you maybe want to hang out... after school? I mean its fine if you dont wan-"

"I would love to... Stephen" And we said our goodbyes and he left.

When i know i was alone at the hallway, i jumped happily and cheered. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

No One's POV

Tony left the hallway and when he knows that he was alone there. He happily cheered and skipped happily through the hallways and to the locker area.

Such happiness filled their minds and hearts at that moment.. but the future holds much more pain they could ever imagined.

A/N

Hey guys!! Im back! I couldnt really keep myself from writing just to rest because i became too excited about writing the new chapter so here it is! Im still not in the best of health right now. I even got sick while at school this morning heheh.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter!