Chapter 4

No One' POV ( that morning before the 'incident')

As Stephen tried to walk normally towards Tony (Keyword: Tried), he ended up bumping into someone else and almost fell to the floor but didnt recieve any fall. He sighed in relief and as he turn around, he bumped into a short figure and the short figure fell.

He looked down and noticed that the short figure was actually Tony! But all of his things were on the ground and i could see that he is painfully palming his forehead. Did i bump into him that hard?

Stephen was worried that he might injured the brunette and instantly went in front of him to check.

"Im so sorry! Are you okay? I hope i didnt hurt you in any parts of your body." Stephen was close to hug him when Tony looked up.

Stephen's POV

When he looked up, i could see the evident blush on both of his cheeks. Damn he looks so adorable.

"I-im fine, really. Its okay, i just got a slight pain on my forehead. Nothing too serious so dont worry." He said while collecting his books that was sprawled at the floor. I feel so bad for him... why did i even say yes to this plan?

"Here let me help." I offered and collected his things.

After collecting, i gave all of his books that i collected. But when i looked down in his hands, he has small soft hands and it made me want to hold it for a long as i want. And so i did the most bravest thing i could ever do...

I gave him the books and intentionally swipe my hands on to his hands slightly. It was soft just as i imagined... and his reaction was too adorable for me that i feel like i wanted to hug him right at that moment but i dont want to freak him out.

He just bashfully looks down at his shoe. "Umm... thanks i guess.." Tony said smiling at me. And after we just stood there in front of each other not talking. From the corner of my eyes, i could see Christine and Carol mouthed at me saying 'talk to him!'

I didnt really have the courage but im willing to say something if it means that i will be able to create at least a friendship between me and Tony. To be able to have my foot on the next step.

So i did what i was barely brave to do.

"The name is Stephen, Stephen Strange. And you must be my junior...?" I asked him, pretending that i dont know him. "Oh its Tony, Tony Stark." I smiled fondly at him, he is so charming and yet cute at the same time.

I was about to talk to him more when Christine called out to me. "Hey Stephy! Come on, lets get to class before classes starts!"

I was about to say wait but Tony beat me to it.

"Yeah you should go... Im going to be late for my class too if we stay in the hall." I was a little bit dissapointed but he was right.

"Yeah, yeah your right... umm... i guess see ya later?" I asked and Tony just smiled at me but i could see the evident of hurt and sadness in his eyes... it breaks my heart to see him that way. We parted our own ways and i was walking towards my friends while thinking about a plan.

You know what... when i say 'see you later' to Tony, i really mean it.... from now on ill try to get closer to him!

"Sorry about cutting your moments with your little Boyfriend, but we had to so that no one can feel any suspicion between you two..." Carol said while seriously looking into my eyes.

I understand why... the girls who keep pestering me are very dangerous to Tony... i would know... and the last thing i wanted to do to Tony was to hurt him and i dont want that to happen.

(Back to present)

As of now... he seems a little bit too happy seeing that guy... i guess i lost my chance of going out with him... damn that hurt.

He was my first crush... and i never expected my first crush would be a guy... and i finally confirmed that im gay after seeing him for the first and i also found out that i dont have any sexual desires for a woman...

It hurt me too much to even look at him right now seeing his friend being very sweet to him and Tony smiling at him fondly... when did i even have the thought of trying when it is already crystal clear that i wont have a chance with Tony.

But i guess thats more than okay... because instead of having my heart broken... i could still save Tony his name and reputation... who knows what these girls thinks or do if they ever did knew about my crush.

A/N

Hey guys so im putting up a cliffhanger right there because right now, im not in the best of health and might need to rest but dont worry ill keep updating chapters but a little bit shorter😅😣 And im so sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes here and there, i didnt really recheck anything after i was done typing because i was too lazy lmao.

Anyway comment down below for anything of importance to tell me or just want to talk to me😉

Adios!!