*Behind The Scenes #1*

*before chapter 3...*

Clint's POV

We all went to our own separate ways after that... Commotion from outside of the school. Me and Bruce are on our way to our home room classroom.

"So Bruce... How's your love life been going on?"

"I would rather not talk about my love life Clint. You know exactly why and that is-"

"Yeah yeah your busy with school and you have no time to date blah blah blah blah, but where's the fun in that? School is also apart of your teenage life so enjoy while your still a teenager!"

Bruce just sighed and shake his head.

"I'm committed to study Clint... I want to succeed so that I can be a somebody. A scientist... And the only way to do that is hard work and study"

I looked at him and gave him a lenny face.

"Is that so? What about your so called wonder boy? Didn't you have a crush on him, like I don't know since you first met eyes with him?"

I could see the blush starting to spread all over his face. I chuckled and stood right in front of him to make him stop walking.

"Bruce... I'm not saying you should stop studying and working hard at school, but I just want you to also enjoy your life as a teenager because we only live once and you can never go back in time. I say you should go and confront your crush and tell him how you feel."

"What?! That's easy for you to say, you literally got a confession from the boy you liked for years and me on the other hand never received any confessions from anybody let alone from my crush and you expect me to just go see him out of the blue and confess to him?"

I sighed and put both of my hands on both of his shoulders.

"Bruce... You liked him ever since you laid eyes on him when you were kids but you never saw him again until the day we entered high school, you finally get to see him. You always liked him and never forget about him. You should at least confess to him."

Bruce just let his head fall and I could hear a slight sniffle from him.

"I can't... I'm not worthy to be with him. He has all the girls he wants to fall for him. He can never love a person like me..."

I feel bad for pressuring Bruce now that I have finally hear his words from his heart.

"Since when have you been thinking of this Bruce? Where did the cool and intelligent Bruce Banner go?"

"When it comes to these things Clint... I'm not Bruce Banner.... I'm just a pathetic guy who gets angry easily, a social freak who is also awkward with people that I don't know."

When I look at him, he looks like Bruce, but in his eyes shows so much sadness. He looks so different... He looks so vulnerable and I can't help but feel like I need to protect him.

"It's okay Bruce... I understand... You don't need to cry... No matter what happens, I'm always here for you as your best friend... And if that wonder boy hurts your feelings, I will kill him for you, okay?"

"Now do you still think that you don't want to confess? It won't give you anything good if he rejects you but at least it answers your question." Bruce looked at me.

"I-I think I'll try... But if it is true that he doesn't like me back... Then... Promise me that you'll help me forget about him?" I couldn't help but sigh at his plea.

"Of course I will... Now come on... We're going to be late for class." I gave him a smile and stretched my arms out to him.

He took it with a smile on his face and we both walked quickly to class.

Thor's POV

"Is Stephen still outside?! He takes forever to make the move... Seriously!!" Loki complained while Christine was just rolling her eyes at him.

"You complain too much little princey. I'm going to get him. Be right back." She stood from her seats and ran through our class door to get Stephen.

"IM NOT LITTLE YOU.. YOU!!! ARRGHHH!! WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALISE THAT I AM PERFECTLY WORTHY TO BE CALLED THE PRINCE OF THIS SCHOOL?!"

"Because your not really the Prince of this school brother... It's Stephen's title. Since he gets all the ladies in this entire school to follow everywhere he goes. He's literally a ladies man."

"Yeah right, a ladies man. A ladies man who can't even get that crush of his to become his boyfriend. Yeah a "ladies. Man"

I sighed, literally face palming at my brother.

"You do know that his crush is a boy and not a lady right?"

"What? You think I can't differentiate between a girl and a boy? You haven't heard anything have you? It's a good thing it's not from a rumor..."

I looked at him in confusion...

"Just what exactly are you talking about here?"

Loki just sighed and gave me a glance.

"If you want to know about it... Then ask your crush. I'm his close friend so I know what's going on... But I'm not gonna use him... Because he considers me his friend..."

"Y-you know I can't talk to him! I'm out of his league! Besides who would ever chase someone who is already getting chased by girls?"

"How do you know he doesn't like you? You didn't even asked him out yet, let alone confess to him. Your really stubborn when someone is trying to talk it out with you. Rather observing someone else's crush just so you can look at your crush, I would most definitely take the first move on my crush. Your pretty much pathetic in terms of being in love brother."

I rolled my eyes at him. I hate it when he's right all the time... It's not that I don't want to confess to him... I really do want to... But Everytime I try to talk to him... He always have that look on his face and there was actually that one time I tried to confess to him... But I was hesitating to say it and I never finished my words. I ended up saying that I just want to be friends again.

Which is very embarrassing... And Loki wouldn't stop insulting me after that for a month. It took all of my strength to keep myself from finishing him off right at that moment.

I sighed, thinking about why I didn't just become a man and confess to him. It's just three words and I blew it.

I buried my head on my table while using my arms as a pillow, when Bruce and Clint went inside the classroom. I snapped myself back to reality and just watching Bruce sitting on his seat which is right in front of me.

I'm surprised no one has ever asked him out yet... Well according to my brother, he never dated in like ever. Which I'm so happy about because it means I can take him for myself and will never let him go. And I will be his first and last lover.

Which is impossible in my situation because non of these plans of mine are working. I didn't even get to ask him out for real yet.

No matter what... I will make him mine... I'm not that obsessed type okay? I just love him too much.

But what am I supposed to do with this oblivious cutie..?

To be continued...

A/N

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating for a really long time. I had so many things happening every day and I sometimes don't have the time or mood to write. So as to compensate, I will update this random behind the scene.

I'll do this every time I don't have the perfect plot for a certain chapter.

I hope you guys forgive me for not updating the new chapter. I really don't have the mood and the perfect plot on the next chapter, tho I like one of your opinions about how the story would go!

Anyway I really appreciate it if you guys understand this, happy reading!!!