Chapter 17

Tony's POV

We were now at Stephen's room. His room look a little bit vintage but beautiful. I appreciate his taste in vintage style.

At this moment, Stephen was in the bathroom to take a bath while I wait for him on his bed.

It felt boring for a while and so I took out my phone and started looking through my messages.

I didn't get the chance to look into my phone since my attention was all on Stephen the whole time yesterday. Knowing my friends, they might send me a lot of messages.

And just as I expected, there were like yonsmessages from our group chat.

I chuckled and unlocked my phone. I tapped on the notification.

•|| The Avengers ||•

Buckaroo has entered the chat

Buckaroo:
Hey guys!

Capsicle:
Hey Bucky! How did you get access to our group? I thought Tony reinforced this group so that no one can get in?

Natasha:
I gave access to him.

Hawkeye:
Figures. Hey Nat, do you mind bringing me and Bruce some of your delicious food to Bruce's lab? I need some energy refill over here.

Natasha:
Do I look like some kind of maid you could just told her what to do? You have arms and legs and enough money to buy some Mc Donalds. Go. Do. It. By. Yourself.

Clint:
Thats cold Nat...

Natasha:
Do you think I give a sh*t about it?

Clint:
Touche.

Capsicle:
LANGUAGE

Natasha:
Whatever.

Buckaroo:
Are you guys okay? Should I call someone?

Clint:
Yeah, your mom. Kidding, I respect moms okay?

Bruce:
Guys calm yourselves...

Natasha: Your one to talk. You cant even be calm for 10 minutes because of your bad temper.

Clint:
Touche.

Capsicle:
Wait... I just remembered, where's Tony?

Natasha:
MY BABY! WHERE IS HE?! WHY ISNT HE ONLINE?!

Buckaroo:
Maybe he's busy? I mean he's always around his lab by now right?

Clint:
Wait, how do you know that??

Buckaroo:
I literally known him for years now and I know he has a lab in his basement. They basically have a lab in every house they have.

Capsicle:
That's true. Me and Bucky are close with Tony back then and we always hang out in his lab.

Bruce:
Well we can't really say anything about it can we?

Natasha:
You guys!! We're missing Tony here???

Clint:
That's right! Bruce ma dude, text him.

Buckaroo:
It's okay Bruce, I'll help you text him.

They talked a lot in that group but I stopped reading the others and looked into a private chat that was from Bucky.

Buckaroo

Buckaroo:
Hey Tony! How are you? Your mama bird is worried sick.
Yesterday.

Tony:
Hey Bucky! Sorry for not replying to your messages sooner. I was kind of busy yesterday and I forgot I have a life outside my lab for a while.
Just now.

Bucky is probably still sleeping by now because it's already 9am and he usually sleep in on weekends.

I was about to text Natasha when Stephen got out of his bathroom. But right in front of me is a hot Stephen with drops of water still dripping from his wet hair and a towel around his waist.

I never knew the day I will see Stephen that way but gosh was I too early to witness... I mean he's always hot but this is way beyond hot. It's unexplainable if you ask me.

"What's wrong Tony? Like what your seeing?" Stephen asked me and I snapped back to reality and noticed how close our faces were and I swear he smirked at me.

"What? I mean w-what?!" Stephen chuckled and walked to his closet. He opened the closet door but went inside?

"YOU HAVE A WALK-IN CLOSET?"

"Uhhh yeah? It's nothing special tho. This was actually a store room but dad made some renovation on this room and turned it into a walk-in closet."

"This is awesome! I always wanted a walk-in closet where I can have all of my fancy clothes and accessories in one place. But that would have to wait." I said while I pouted.

"Hey, you'll get your own in the future."

"Meh I guess your right."

Both of us are now looking at each other's eyes but Stephen just chuckled and I just laughed.

A/N

Hey guys!! Sorry for the delays. I've got so much in my hands this week because we still have school but starting today, I will be free until school starts again. And im so sorry for making a short chapter and I'll make this story end faster, well if that's what you guys want to.

Anyway happy reading and thank you for the wonderful comments. I means everything to me.

Byeeeeeee🌷