Chapter 23

Meanwhile...

Tony's POV

"J I'm home!!!"

"Welcome home young master, I'm guessing you had a great night with Mr Strange?"

I smiled dreamily at the thought of the date that happened a while ago.

"It was everything that I have dreamed of Jarvis..." I went to the living room and sat at one of the sofas there.

"Would you like a cup of coffee young master?"

"Yes please" and then from the kitchen, I could hear the coffee machine pouring my coffee on my mug.

"Thanks Jarvis!" I happily skipped to the kitchen with Stephen still lingering in my mind.

I took my mug and went back to the living room when I finally realised... Where is my parents?

"Ummm Jarvis??"

"Yes young master?"

"Did mom and dad call while I was at my date?"

There was a long pause until Jarvis finally said something.

"They haven't actually but they are busy with the company yesterday and hasn't gone back home yet."

Worry began to surface. What happened in the company while I was at Stephen's house?

"Did they mention anything about the company?"

"No young master... They only left saying that I have to take care of the house and expect you to come home this morning. But I suggest that you don't need to feel worry about Master and Mistress. I'm sure they'll be home by tomorrow evening."

I just drank the whole coffee and went upstairs to change my clothes. But while I was doing that, I had an idea. I quickly wore my clothes and then went straight to my lab. Jam Jam was right outside the lab when I got there.

"Jarvis, is it possible for you to detect their location using their phone?"

"I'm already connected to Master's phone sir, why do you ask?"

I quickly went to my computer and I was damn right... I can't control my father's phone because I was only able to connect to his phone to know his location. Except...

"NATASHA!"

"I'm sorry?? What did you say young master?"

"Jarvis, call Natasha. I need her here ASAP."

"But young master, it's the middle of the night, I'm afraid Miss Romanoff might not be happy with a sudden call from anyone."

Tony froze but then smiled slightly.

"Trust me... She won't..."

No One's POV

At Bruce's lab, he was fixing one of his computers when all of a sudden he got a call.

"Who on Earth would be calling me in the middle of the night?"

He walked quickly towards his phone and noticed that Clint was calling him. Honestly, he never got a call from Clint in the middle of the night not in a daily basis because Clint always hang out at Bruce's house everyday.

He took the call and was about to say his greetings when Clint's voice just rang through his ears.

"BRUCE BUDDY WE HAVE A PROBLEM. A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM."

"What... could possibly... Be a serious problem other than you, calling me in the middle of the night, while I'm doing some work and then screaming through the phone?"

"Opps sorry Bruce! But seriously! There's a problem!!"

"Okay, okay... What's the problem?! I'm going crazy here with curiosity!"

"It's about Tony he texted in the group saying that he has a problem at home and everyone is freaking out and is on their way to his house!"

"WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO YOU IDIOT! WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!"

Bruce went crazy around the house and in seconds, he burst out from the door and saw a very worried Clint standing just a few yards from him, with his motorbike right beside him.

"I swear... Your parents have problems with their hearing because just from outside the house, I can hear every thing in your house broken like literally. Are you sure your parents are not gonna kill you when they find out?!"

"I'll worry about them later, for now, Tony needs us. Let's go!"

Bruce sprinted towards Clint's motorbike and grabbed a spare of helmet from Clint.

Meanwhile at Steve's house...

Steve was doing his usual routine at his home and usually at this time he would be studying since he doesn't even have a homework, heck he never leaves a homework because he finishes it before school ends.

So here he was, sitting on top of his bed while sketching of some kind of suit.

Saying he was amazed with his drawing was an understatement. The more he continued, the more intrigued he was of the drawing that he wanted the drawing to be real.

"I wonder if Tony can help me with this... But he probably has lots of things going on around him... Maybe next time." He sighed and closed his sketchbook with a bookmark on that certain page.

He was getting into bed when he hears a slight noise coming from the next room, his parents room?

"Since when did mom and dad got home? I swear I didn't hear my dad's car arrived..."

With instincts, he carefully got out from his bed and tiptoed slowly towards his bed room door. And peeked outside and sure enough, the door that leads right next to Steve's room was opened and there was light coming out of the door.

Steve was freaking out but he had to do something. And so he did his best to get his phone that was left right downstairs in the living room

He could hear movements in that certain room and he was scared that this person might have plans to kill his parents and he didn't want that chance to be taken.

He was about a few steps from his phone when he feels someone from behind.

Steve was scared for sure but he was curious on who this person was.

And so he made the most bravest decision to turn around. And then he was instantly met with a knife on his throat and two pairs of blueish eyes looking at him as if the person was ready to kill him if he make another move.

Steve's POV

"So this is his son... Charming but utterly disgusting... Sorry... not sorry.." the person mumbled and I could see the person's eyes getting larger and without me noticing, the person already hit the back of my head and I instantly blacked out.

The last thing I heard from the person was...

"You'll be perfect as our test subject..." She giggled and that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

A/N

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. My exam was took two weeks and three days to finish and next week I still have three exams. I feel bad bc I promised I would update frequently and then I ended up not being able to update. I'm so sorry and I hope this chapter reached your expectations and if there are any errors or there is anything to suggest I am more happy to let you bombard me some🤣

Anyway I wanted to ask if you want me to do a Q&A or something to get to know about me. Not that it's important but just wanted to know if you guys wanted to get to know more about me! I love making new friends 🥺✨