Chapter 13

Tony's POV

It was now 12 p.m. and me and Stephen was still up at the lab. Stephen was very intrigued by the hologram that I let him read anything he wants in there.

He ended up reading every file.

I was a little bit worried that he might get too tired because clearly we stayed up late.

"Umm, hey Stephen?"

"Yeah?" His attention was still on the hologram screen. I just chuckled.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping right now? You know, you don't need to actually wait for me to sleep then you can sleep. I don't want to be a burden to you. Besides your health is important in my part."

There was no response. Except two arms were now hugging my waist and a head on my right shoulder.

"Your not a burden. And in my part, your my first priority and I'm only here to make sure you don't overwork yourself too much. Besides, being with your hologram was entertaining enough to make sure I don't get sleepy. It helps a lot to be honest. You know... To keep me awake."

I blushed by his actions. But my fear of him rejecting me is too scary... I sighed and turned around to look at Stephen.

"Stephen... Look at me... What am I to you? A kid that you see as a little brother or a person that is so much different than a brother?"

As I looked at him, he gave me a surprised reaction and from that, he looks so nervous that he only talked gibberish words.

This conversation was serious but looking at Stephen being cute isn't helping me to be serious. I smiled, amused by Stephen.

"I-I mean... I would really like- I-I mean love to call you mine... I-if.... Y-you know...." Stephen sighed heavily and said.

"GO ON A DATE WITH ME?!"

I looked at him with so much happiness... Did he just asked me out on a date?

Stephen was closing his eyes as if waiting for my answer. I chuckled.

"Stephy..?" I inched closer to him and put both of my hands on his cheeks softly. He opened his eyes with fear  but soften seeing my smile and grabbed my right hand on his cheek, gripping it softly.

"I would love to go on a date with you."

No One's POV

With those words said, Stephen quickly hugged Tony with visible tears flowing out from his eyes.

"Thank you...Anthony"

Tony feels so happy to even care what Stephen just called him. Because for now, the name that just came out from Stephen's mouth sounds so pleasing to Tony.

A/N

A new update!!!!

Sorry for making it short but I'm planning to just make it short every update so that I don't need to think a lot of plots and make it boring for you guys to read😂😂😂

So I wanted to ask if you guys want me to make an IronStrange oneshots ships and a sequel to this book. I just want to know your opinions.

Any opinions would be good as long as it's something I could write😝