Chapter 3

No One's POV

It was morning and Stephen was awoken by the sound of his alarm clock. It was 5 a.m. in the morning and it was always like that every morning since Stephen preferred to wake up early so that he could take extra time to prepare food for his sleeping parents and younger brother.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth and went straight to the kitchen, making a simple breakfast, not forgetting to get the newspaper outside their doorstep.

After cooking breakfast, he went to wake up his younger brother, Shane.

"Shane... wake up. Its 6 in the morning, you need to get ready for school." Stephen said softly to him.

His brother slowly sit up on his bed and rubbed his eyes with his hands cutely. "Ill be right downstairs brother..." Shane said softly and still sleepy but still went to his bathroom to get ready.

Stephen chuckled at his brother's cuteness. He then went outside only to meet his parents who just woke up and is going downstairs to do their routine every morning. With mom going outside to water the plants, and dad going to read his daily newspaper.

Stephen's parents are no different to Tony's parents because both of his parents are professional doctors and owns the most biggest hospital in New York. So meaning to say, they are just as rich as Tony's family.

Stephen was inspired by his own parents and wants to be a professional Neurologist doctor at his parents building. And most of the time he would be seen reading books about Neurology everywhere. His room, at school even while eating dinner or breakfast sometimes.

His parents are very strict but also very loving towards their children. And Stephen loves them more than anything... well including for one certain boy that he has taken a liking. Stephen blushed thinking about his crush.

Gosh he was so smitten towards this boy. Tony Stark. How he loves to say that name in his head everyday.. heck he would really like to be able to call his name everyday at school... too bad he never talked to the short boy or even had the courage to take the first move. They werent even friends to start with... but if it wasnt because their first encounter, he would have never fall or knew about Tony.

Stephen's POV

"You know Steph, daydreaming while your going downstairs isnt a good idea. You might fall face first if you missed a step." I came to my senses only to realise i was about to go downstairs and i would have fallen right there if it wasnt for Shane.

"Y-yeah I'll keep that in mind thanks. Anyway go downstairs and eat breakfast. Ill be down in a bit." I said to him and ran to my room to get ready.

Time skip...

"Come on Shane or we will be late!" I said to my brother as we ran into my dad's car. As we went inside, my father suddenly commented about my hair.

"Wow Steph, making an effort there aye? Dont worry you look handsome with this hairstyle." Father said while winking at me playfully. I blushed madly because of it. My dad can get pretty much embarrasing most of the time.

"I think Stephen is finally taking his first move towards that boy we met before at your meeting with Stark Industries dad." Shane said and i swear that kid needs to keep his mouth shut for personal information. Wait till i tell mom about his strawberry jam obsession.

"Really Stephen? I dont really remember any kid other than you two at the meeting... maybe i forgot about it... it was two years ago that our company and the Stark Industries agreed to work together... maybe after school you can tell me about it Steph. I enjoy hearing some sweet teas getting spilled." Dad said while playfully giving me a lenny face and we were already on the road.