Chapter 30

No One's POV

It was already 7 p.m. when Maria woke up and realised that they have been sleeping while cuddling each other on the floor.

She sighed as she glanced at her two gentlemen as they both still fast asleep. She slowly stood up and called out to their AI.

"Jarvis? Would you mind making coffee for the three of us... I have to wake them up before I start dinner." The AI , without anymore words to say, he instantly went to the coffee maker and make their coffee.

As for Maria, she had a hard time to wake her two handsome men.

"Honestly these two... WAKE UP OR THERE WILL BE NO DINNER TONIGHT DO YOU HEAR ME?!" In an alarming state, both Tony and Howard woke up at the same time and mumbled the same words.

"IM UP!" And both of their heads were hit by Maria. "I swear both of you take your sleeping time seriously. And someday, you won't even realised that the world is going to end at this point. Hmph!"

Maria gave Howard and Tony a slight glare as she turned around and walked out of the room gracefully.

As for the pair of Father and son, they both each have a bulge in their head that was resulted by Maria's incredible punch, as they both still sat on the floor.

"I'm gonna create my own alarm clock... Because after that with mom... I am pretty sure I don't want to have a bleeding head in the near future." Howard just nodded his head while at the same time, both Tony and him sighed.

Time skipped before dinner...

After Tony took a bath, he went out of his room and was met with his lovable and robotic dog.

"Hey buddy!" The robotic just barked at him and bite his pants to lead him to the dining room. Tony chuckled at the robotic canine as he let it lead him.

"Don't forget to wash your hands before you eat honey." Maria reminded Tony when they met at the dining room. Tony just nodded and went straight to the sink at the kitchen.

As he washes his hands.. he could feel someone walking slowly towards and he knew instantly, that it was his mother.

Tony's POV

"I know what youre gonna ask mom... But I think it's better if you and dad gets to hear it from me together." I gave her a slight smile with the her mirroring the same smile as me.

I softly let out a sigh and left the kitchen to the dining room.

Maria's POV

I watched as Tony walked out with a sad posture as he left. My heart trembled when I see my son that way... He hasn't been like since that day...

I sighed once again before I called out Howard from the kitchen hallway. I know he heard my conversation with Tony.

"Howard... You can come in... "

Howard appeared but all he could give me was a sigh and a worried look.

I nodded at him and we both carried the remaining food to the dining room where Tony is waiting.

As we peacefully ate our food while exchanging random things to talk about, finally Tony decided to talk.

"Yes honey?" I asked him softly with a sincere smile, to reassure him that it's okay to tell.

"Go on... It's alright to talk about it... We're very worried..." Howard urged with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"What I'm about to tell you would probably make me sound too childish and selfish and if I do sound like this, I'm-"

"There's no need to apologise... We all have problems... No matter how small it is... It's how we feel... So don't think it's something childish to talk about... You are our child, your problems should be shared with us... Keeping it would only result in a bad situation... So don't be scared to tell us anything..." I was surprised how fast Howard cut Tony's words before he could even apologise...

I would have done the same thing if Howard would've let me..

"Your father is right honey... So please... Don't be sorry and feel free to tell us, okay?" I gave my precious child a soft smile and I could see some tears starting to fill his eyes but still hasn't come out.

Howard and I just looked at each other with a sad smile while we watch as Tony wiped his tears from his eyes silently.

"Thanks mom... Dad... It really means a lot to me."

"And about today... I... Heard from the rumours around school... That Stephen... Has a girlfriend... I didn't believe it but... It hurts to hear it... I couldn't take it with everyone talking about it in every corner that I feel so suffocated, I ended up going home with my friends. I know it's childish and I shouldn't trust the rumours... But people in my school saw them together and I-" I was shocked, sad and disappointed with how this could happen.

I watched as Tony started to cry, bawling his eyes out in front of us as he tried to wipe his tears using his long sleeves.

"Howard...." I tried to talk but I wanted to cry seeing my one and only child, breaking down. I have never seen him this way... And I knew I don't want him to feel this feeling anymore.

On instinct, me and Howard both stood up from our seat and quickly went to Tony's side and hugged him.

More like Howard hugging me and Tony since I also cried along with Tony.

"Don't worry... Anna... I won't let anything hurt you anymore... You have been going through a lot... I will never let you experience this ever again...." Howard mumbled and I could tell he is already planning something which I would totally support in order to protect my one and only child... My one and only daughter...."

A/N

So... I had trouble with this plot because I wanted to make it longer and I realised that from the beginning of the story, I haven't really been revealing much so here I decided to reveal it.

And I'm sorry for not updating 😂😂😂😂 this time my reason is that I can't think of an interesting plot for this chapter because I lost all of my drafts except for the last chapter so I had to rewrite the whole story for this chapter... This could take a while but I hope you guys like this chapter?

But if you guys think I'm getting nowhere in this chapter please do tell because I'm afraid that I might messed this whole chapter up.. who am I kidding I probably did and now I'm rambling😅😂

Anyway hope you guys enjoy this new chapter

And I give you another plot twist 😂😂😂😂