Chapter 11

No One's POV

As Howard was talking to his now associated best friend, a boy was standing behind his best friend.

"Dad"

His friend turned around and instantly put his arms around the said teenager.

"Ahh Stephen! Come, meet uncle Howard! We were best friends ever since we met at kindergarten. Say hi."

"Hello Uncle Howard, it's very nice to finally meet you. My Dad has been telling all of your adventures back then." Howard chuckled by the teenager.

"Well we've been to a lot of mischief back then ain't that right?" Howard's friend, Sheamus just chuckled and nodded at Howard.

"I still remember that one time where we actually made a bomb using chemicals at the school's lab and threw it at the bullies. Their faces were priceless. Definitely worth it." Howard laughed with his friend.

"Good old times... It's been a while my friend."

"Indeed"

They continued their conversation while Stephen just stood right beside his father, barely even listening to their conversation when he noticed someone or something in the garden.

'everyone's inside... Who could possibly be out?' he became very curious to what it is or who it was at the garden... And so he went to take a look.

Stephen's POV

I walked through the crowd and went straight to the outside door that leads to the garden.

The garden was filled with beautiful flowers in different kinds. The different colours was beautiful to look into the eyes as I walked around.

But what I didn't expect... Is something more beautiful to appear in front of me.

From the corner of where I was standing, I could see a figure on his knees holding what seemed like a fertilizer and a watering pot on his side. He was putting some of it on the plant.

"There you go! Grow even more so that you can be beautiful just like the other flowers here!" I chuckled softly seeing how cute the boy was.

The boy was surprisingly small and looks shorter not because he was on his knees but I could tell. His hands looks soft and he looks like a girl if I were to be honest but I could still tell he is a boy. Only he looks much better to be called beautiful rather than handsome.

As watched the boy, a voice called. A man came into view. The man was wearing a formal butler uniform... I would know because I adore suits especially suits with good styles.

"Sir Anthony! Your mother is looking for you, let go inside and let's give the plant his alone time." The boy who was called Anthony immediately answered the voice.

"I'm coming! Stay right here and I'll be right back!" Anthony said to the plant and stood up while swiping the dirt off of his, what seems like his skirt.

A skirt?

Before I knew it, he already ran inside the house.

I sighed, disapointed that I couldn't get the chance to say something to him.

I walked back inside the house where my parents and my brother were. They were talking to Uncle Howard and his wife, with Anthony?!

Anthony is the son to Uncle Howard?!

As I stood there too shock when Uncle Howard noticed me and called me.

"Stephen! There you are! I want you to meet my son, Anthony!" I walked to them and I was now in front of the beautiful boy.

"Hi there! My name is Anthony, but you can call me Tony." Tony said cheerfully as we shake hands.

"My name is Stephen, it's nice to meet you Tony." I smiled softly, low-key focusing on his beautiful brown eyes. I could see stars in his eyes...

But then we lost eye contact after my father suddenly interrupted.

"Oops, it's already 2 p.m. and I have a patient to see at 2.30, sorry buddy but I have to go. Say good bye to Tony boys. And Howard, until we meet again." I was honestly sad because I didn't even get to know him even more... I want to to be with him a little longer.

"Goodbye Stephen! Let's meet next time okay? Then we can hang out together!" I smiled fondly at him and as a gentleman I was, I took his hand again and kissed it. I swear I could see his face getting red while looking at me.

I chuckled and then I said goodbyes to the Uncle Howard and his wife and catched up with my parents.

Back to present...   (No One's POV)

"Now that I think about it... I did get to talk to Tony for just a few words... But I couldn't even get to know him better at that time.."

"Well now is the time you can get to know him Stephen, I'm sure he will like you..." Tony's father said as he put his arms on his shoulder. They have been talking for more than 30 minutes and everything was about Tony.

"Boys?"

Stephen and Howard look towards the kitchen door and saw Maria.

"Dinner's ready, so come on!"

Howard stood up after tapping Stephen's shoulders lightly and walked to the kitchen.

Honestly Stephen didn't expect to stay for long and go home late but this was his chance of getting a step forward to getting Tony... He would do anything to get Tony's heart for Tony had definitely stolen Stephen's heart for three years now... And it's time for Stephen to do exactly the same.

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm back after one week of stress because of exams and I still have four more days until my exams are done but here I am with another update!

So I'm just writing this so that you guys can have the idea of how Tony and Stephen actually met two years ago and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

p.s.

I'm so sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes because sometimes when I have a lot of ideas to spill, I spill it rapidly and ended up having grammar errors😂

Anyway, Happy reading!!!

p.s.s

If any of you already realised, I actually put Stephen's Father's name, Sheamus because first, I really liked that name and second because I really didn't know who Stephen's Father's name actually is so I'm very sorry for not actually pointing that out😅