IronStrange Shorts ( Part 2)

1. Little Red Riding Hood

An innocent youth was walking around the woods, following a familiar path that leads to his sweet grandmother's house.

The innocent youth was called, Anthony.

Now there is a reason why the word innocent was emphasized twice in the beginning. Because the word already explains the nature of this boy for he is far too innocent and everyone who knows him wanted to keep it that way.

Unfortunately... He is too innocent for his age and his parents are regretting it a bit for it and so they decided to give him an adventure, on his own, to his grandmother's house to deliver some delicious delicacies that was made by the one and only Maria, Anthony's mother. The journey could at least teach the youth a little bit of independence.

But before he could go, his parents strictly reminded him to stay on the yellow road that takes a long walk to his grandmother's house instead of the shortcut.

And so, here he is, walking down the familiar road with no sense of cautiousness in his mind. And unfortunately, he forgot about the most important thing and that is to stay on the yellow road.

The 16 year old boy was now skipping towards a very dangerous road that was known to have man-eating werewolves , but of course, our innocent protagonist couldn't have known about this, for he is too innocent.

Without knowing the danger ahead, Anthony skipped happily through the road, not knowing that a lone wolf was eyeing him from the distance.

Now this lone werewolf, Stephen, was walking around the woods, searching for his friend, who brought him along to hunt some food. They hunt in the middle of the day so that they can feast in the night. Of course, they feast on other animals and not humans because in his pack, they are strictly following their own rules and that is not harming humans.

While searching for his friend, Stephen sniffed a very pleasant smell, a faint scent of lavenders mixed with an earthly smell. He was so entranced over the scent that he didn't realised that he lead himself towards the scent.

When he finally realised, he was already far from where he originally stood, and was standing behind a big willow tree. The scent was strong but he could tell that the scent was moving and so being a curious person, he followed the scent until he was met with a very beautiful youth. The most beautiful boy he has ever seen. With the scent much more stronger and alluring as he watched the youth from a distance.

He could feel the urge to hug the life out of this boy and the feeling on wanting to have this boy all to himself, but there was a tug in his heart, telling him to be patient. And so, here he is, following the boy the whole time.

Anthony, however was oblivious with his surroundings that he didn't even realise that a lone wolf, was staring at him longingly and following him the whole time. Until a rogue werewolf appeared in front of Anthony.

Anthony knew that this wolf was very dangerous and he means to hurt Anthony on the spot. Anthony was too afraid that he started slowly walking backwards without alarming the rogue wolf.

But him being the clumsy person he is, tripped on a stump that he didn't notice and instantly fell on his bum. Anthony knew he was in trouble and all he could do was close his eyes shut, praying that the wolf would leave him alone.

Until a very soft and manly voice was heard.

"Are you alright?"

Anthony slowly opened his eyes and was eye to eye with beautiful sky blue eyes. He didn't realise that he was looking at him for too long until he finally snapped out of it.