Chapter 8

Tony's POV

"EHEM! Stephen... I think you can let me go now..." I blushed after he released me from his hug and turned me around. His cheeks were red and his ears were almost red like a tomato.

"S-sorry Tony...you must be uncomfortable with what I did and said to Norman just now." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"No no no it's fine really! I appreciate what you did back there... If you didn't come on the right time, who knows what he will do to me...besides...it's not like i hated it... Honestly I'm okay with you hugging me." I said and mumbled the last words while looking at my shoes.

"And I only asked you to let me go because we are at school and people might think differently if they see us in that position... I don't want to cause you any trouble Stephen... It's enough that you handled my problem... I don't want to get you hurt or problems because of me. So don't feel bad okay?" I could see his expression from bashful to worried and... disappointed?

"I'm more happy to help you Tony... You don't know how much I care about you." I blushed by his words but I didn't say anything.

"Anyway.. let's go to our said 'date', after you..." Stephen playfully bowed with his hand gesturing me to walk first like a Butler would do.

"Don't mind if I do.." I said and walked first with him catching up on me.

Stephen's POV

"Soooo... Where are we going?" Tony asked me while looking around the street. It seems like he haven't been to this side of town before.

"Tell me... Have you been to this side of the town?"

"U-umm... No... Ever since me and my parents moved here, we've only been to other places by our car that has dark windows so I don't get to see where we always go... But I do know we've been to a lot of places in this town. So I'm very sorry." I feel bad for asking him because he looks a little bit sad now.

"No you don't need to be sorry okay? It's fine really. Besides it would be easier to surprise you with this one place that I like especially their tea." Beaming with excitement, Tony got back to his cheerful self with his beautiful smile and sparkling brown eyes. I'm so smitten with him and I can't deny it.

"Okay you cutie let's go!!" I grabbed his hands softly and held it like I depended on it and ran to the cafe that I love. We laughed while running and for some reason, I'm not even tired at this moment... Seeing him so happy makes me energetic and my life brighter than anything. Of course my family is also my number one priority but Tony is the second.

We ran while still laughing until we reached to the cafe.